Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anyone try this game yet? Even though I just got FFXII, I still want to have a DS game other than HM Cute to play before I go to sleep. The idea of puzzles motivated by a story seemed more appealing to me.

It looks cute… too much other stuff to play first though.

It looks interesting. There’s supposed to be a playable demo on the site of the game, even though I can’t find it.

I second that. To top it off, every time I get home at night I’m too tired to really play anything substantial so my pile has been stagnant as of late -_-.

I rented it from blockbuster a couple of weeks ago, and it was really neat. The variety of puzzles is huge, and some of them are real brain teasers. The story isn’t anything special, but it’s cute and the voice acting is really good for a NDS game. The game is fairly short, however, and besides the ~180 puzzles, there isn’t really much in the way of replay value. Depending on how good you are at puzzles, I would suggest renting it rather than buying it, but if you only spend a couple of hours a day on it, I guess it’d be a good game to own.