Probot

Alright this new album from Dave Grohl came out. He recorded it in his studio and laid down all the guitar, bass, and drum tracks himself, and got his favorite singers of the eighties to put their own lyrics and vocals down. The most notable of the singers is probably Lemmy from Motorhead. It is in the spirit of underground metal of the eighties. The album itself is rather varied musically, it goes from doom metal, to thrash, to stoner metal at some points. Overall I thought it was pretty good from what I heard. Anyways, I was wondering what other people thought of this album.
P.S. CC, I know I’ll be getting your input on this later.

I really, really dislike Dave Grohl for several reasons, but if it has Lemmy on it then it might be worthy of checking out.

What? How can you hate dave grohl?

How about “because I think he sucks.” Lets leave it at that. =p

yeah, i dont like dave grohl either. his career since has proven that nirvana’s talent was all with kurt and krist, who was going to run for leiutenant governor of oregon until recently…

foo fighters should have been a one hit wonder.

I’m not a big Foo Fighters fan either, but the cd shows that he can play a wide range of metal generes.

Originally posted by Amerycinsycho
I’m not a big Foo Fighters fan either, but the cd shows that he can play a wide range of metal generes.

Cool. I’ll give it a shot.

Yeah yeah, Lemmy’s fucking cool and all(stone dead…FOREVER!!!), but it has Cronos from Venom man. Fucking venom!! that and the guy from Celtic Frost. I don’t know his name cause I’m an idiot and don’t listen to enough Celtic Frost.
I’ve been wanting to check out this album for a while now, and now that I have the money I think I’ll buy it… hmmm I’ll probably just wait till it’s in a used cd store.

my mother can play a wide variety of metal genres, its the most absurdly easy “genre” to “play”.

My dog can play emo. Well, actually, I don’t have a dog anymore.

It looks like a pretty cool album, but I’m not sure if I’m gonna get it.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
My dog can play emo. Well, actually, I don’t have a dog anymore.

Yeah, he killed himself because his girlfriend broke up with him.