Problem with Nasa

p:unch::
They USED to have rainforests. When soil depleting crops come into play, shallow rainforest soil is turned into dust. Places in Northern Africa with depleting rainforest acreage: Libya, Algeria,Mali, Sudan, Etheopia, Niger, Chad, Mali, Nigeria, Mauritania, Western Sahara(believe it or not lol),Burkina Faso, ect… I just wanted to show you that the desserts are popping up faster than they can name them. The tribes are segregated from the modern Africans building the industry. Now stop, I want the topic to go back to normal. jeez lol.

Simmer, it seems you did not get Roun’s joke. You said dessert, as in the tasty treat often involving chocolate which occassionally occurs after dinner. The correct word would be desert, the inhospitable place that is usually hot and sandy.

I personally prefer my desserts hot and sandy. Nothin’ beats sand in between your teeth.

*edit: fuck, while we’re at it, I don’t want to be eating a dessert that someone or something was fucking living in either!!! So yeah, add inhospitible on the list of things a dessert must be.

When you wake up Cthulhu exploring the oceans, don’t come back whining.

You’re unlikely to come back at all.

lol.For the few commitable arguments I apply, I wind up screwing it up.

Dude, that place sounds awesome, I have to go there.

All this space talk and the allusion to MIR make me somewhat nostalgic. The first steps in space accomplished by Motherland: Sputnik, Laika, Yuri Gagarin, Valentina Tereshkova and of course that Earth orbiting quasi-coffin (collisions, fire on board etc) MIR. Good old times, when we were still a Superpower…

Da, so lets keep the ISS up there just to commemorate all the accomplishement and sacrifices of space pioneers. One giant flying mausoleum. Seriousely though, so far the ISS has been a financial drain on all the agencies (not just NASA) involved in the project. At least the space tourists helped to pay a tiny part of the grocery bills. :wink: Tourism could be one of the most profitable applications of a Space program.
As for the research being done on the ISS, lets just wait for a while before condemning this project. The two modules that are supposed to be launched in 2007 could provide some interesting facilities for a scientific/medical research.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Laboratory_Module

Poor doggie.