Prefered Execution

Okay, suppose you had to snuff it, which way would you most prefer to go ?

None of the above. Send me into Siberia so I could freeze to death. My limbs will be gone after a while, but at least I wont feel them fall off.

I’d probably donate my organs and end up dying on the operating table.

I think I’d rather have my head lopped off. So long as the blade was nice n’ sharp, that is…I wouldn’t want to endure 4-7 hacks to the back of the neck. X_x

Gullitione. shinck your dead.

Firing squad. I’d stare straight at them and smile as they blew my brains out (hey, I have the right to want to creep them out slightly :).

let’s play hangman

I agree with Alyx. The gullitione is the quick and painless way to go. It doesn’t cost the government a lot to do either unlike the lethal injection.

Firing Squad. (Hey, It’s kinda quick :P)

I picked Lethal Injection. Just a quick shot, and you fall asleep and slowly drift away…

I’m going to wait and see what happens and see if I prefer said method.

Self infliction.

Quick + Painless is the way to go.

If hanged properly, your neck snaps when the rope becomes taught, severing your spinal cord and causing instant death. If done properly.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I agree with Alyx. The gullitione is the quick and painless way to go. It doesn’t cost the government a lot to do either unlike the lethal injection.

I don’t care what it costs to the government. They waste their money on much dumber things.

Oh, and you left out my favorite (not one I’d choose for anyone, especially myself):

Being drawn and quartered! :smiley:

Ugh…what a way to leave the world -_-;;

Why do the sterilize the needle the use to give the injection? You just going to die soon anyway…

Actually, the Guillotine is one of the most brutal forms of capital punishment to ever exist. It is theorized that after your head comes off, you are still alive for up to 30 seconds. How brutal is that?

Beheading, and preferably in battle.

Looks like Beheading wins.