Pre-emptive game of the fucking year

I can’t wait. I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold myself back.

Preemptive…just like your performance every time you take the real journey to the center of a vagina.

That was a pretty flaccid response, which is normal for you, I guess. Is your performance this disappointing to everyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say let’s get back on topic, but we’re not that far off now that you’ve joined the conversation and the thread is about advertising a game that promotes STD awareness.

Just doing my best to live up to my new name.

I could literally stare at that gif for hours.

I understand, its hard to keep it up when you stare at a bearded old man for hours a day. Isn’t it kind of discomforting that he’s laughing?

(alright alright I’m done with the puns)

…what.

Yeah, I second that.

I didn’t even know that this was the year of the fuck (I thought it was Tigger or something).

Plus I fail to see how a game set in a vagina involves pre-empting…Oh wait…Nevermind.

More precisely, its the year where Tiger probably isn’t fucking.

(And yes it is the year of the Tiger :P).

That was well played.

I learnt about this game a while ago and it was actually going to be on the Xbox Network as well, but that got canned. I still haven’t seen any gameplay footage, but I think the overall theme/motivation for the game is excellent, which is to promote safe sex. I guess that message is kind of unintentionally lost on a lot of “gamers” though. Wait, no – stereotypes are bad.

This is disgusting, I for one will not tolrate it.

Hilarious. Anyone make a little big planet stage like this yet?

So is there a time limit to get to the center of the vagina before the volcano erupts?

I might find this offensive… if it weren’t so damn funny. :hahaha;

I can hear all the anti-video game activists now.

Wha…?

Anyways, it does look pretty funny. And yeah, prepare to have somebody bitch about it.