Post your favorite beer

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2005-10-03-beer-usat_x.htm

St. Sixtus brews three beers. The Westvleteren 12 is a strong, dark beer with a 12% alcohol content. It is consistently ranked among the top five beers in the world by RateBeer.com, a website for beer enthusiasts with 26,500 members. In the latest survey, it reclaimed the No. 1 spot from AleSmith Barrel Aged Speedway Stout.

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE JUST GOT SERVED A PIECE OF HUMBLE PIE

Shit! Sorry, Sir!

Well I prefer lager over beer any time since it tastes better to me.When Im bored I tend to lean over Heineken or Corona (which both suck, but its whats usually present at parties and such) for the sake of doing something. But Captain Morgan all the way brother.

I’ve only been legal for like a a year and a half but my favorite beer would have to be Samuel Adams but if i were to drink i would drink something like southern comfort or My favortie achohol drink would have to be Captain Morgan.
http://www.thecaptainsblog.com/images/misc/captain_art_popup.gif

I don’t drink much anymore and when I do it’s rarely to get drunk. That being said I drink beers whose taste I like. I’d say Kronenbourg is my favourite, but I tried Hoegarden recently and it sure tickled my taste buds, it had an interesting spice taste.

der banjo says
corona ftw the mexican beer thats made for drinking gallons

I wouldn’t know, since every beer I’ve tasted in this country is absolute crap.

I can say that the most absolutely vile beer in existance is Budweiser, though. The most tolerable beer I’ve had is Labatt Blue, which is Canadian.

It saddens me that so many of you dislike beer. I think that in time you will come to love it, and truely appreciate it like I do.

It took me a while to develop a taste for beer. I know I didn’t like it when I was 21. Now I really like beer. I drink it for the flavor.

A few of my current favorites are Stella Artois, Sam Adams Light and Bass.

But a lot of times I go to bars that have their own brews. This one bar I go to has about 40 different beers on draught. I like to try something new every time I go. The last time I went I had a Hooker Blonde. That was good. They also have multiple beers with a 9+% alcohol by volume. I believe one of them is actually 13%. That one is nasty though.

If I’m in the mood for celebration I’ll have a Guiness or a Rickards Red.

Alexander Keiths and Moosehead aren’t bad. I don’t like Blue or Canadian. They just taste like crap.

Guiness is amazing off the tap. I had some in a bar in Amsterdam, holy shit, that was fuckin smooth.

Beer is ok, but there is so much better alcohol out there. like peach snops and jack daniels and also my fav Smirnoff