Post pic of Yourself?

Me.

Second in from the left.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11ql002.jpg pretty lame pic

I’m sorry did I say pussy bitch? I meant punk bitch

It’s because I have a HORRIBLE DISFIGURING FACIAL SCAR that I want to hide. Actually no, I just like the Gendou pose.

Good thing you have that suit. The path ahead is blocked by toxic waste. I’ll wait here while you find a safer route around.

Old picture is old.

The only major difference is that I don’t have blue hair anymore. Otherwhise I look pretty much the same. Can’t find the USB-cable for my camera at the moment, otherwhise I’d post a more recent picture.
(Well, that and I love my little Baby Nyarlathotep. :P)

A headshot taken last year, for when I starred as Dr. Gerald Lyman in my college’s production of Bus Stop. I played a drunken, egotistical cradle-robbing professor.

Why’d you shave the head???

kaseli: What restaurant is that, a Huddle House? Just out of curiosity.

OBEY

I used this as the image front for my Junior Recital two years ago.

Sorc looks decently close to someone I see around campus all the time.

Why are you wearing a marine uniform in your profile pic and an army shirt in this one?

Do not be alarmed. That crushing despair you all are feeling right now is envy toward my dashing hat. You will learn to live with it in due time.

THAT WAS MY FUCKING HAT FIRST YOU HORSEFUCKER YOU STOLE MY LOOK!

I used to be in the Marine Corps, now I’m in the Army.

isn’t that a step down?

Well, my nephews sent me a picture, though not the one I hoped. This will have to do for now. Yeah, I know it’s tiny. Be glad you don’t get a closer look at my ugly mug. :hahaha;

Balding. Too young to rock a skullet :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: Try again Wil.

I don’t raid anymore, I am mostly into e-nvo-pontont anymore

Wil- Are you just teasing us? There’s jsut a lil’ box with an x.
I’m not gonna believe that you’re just too handsome for the internet to handle. Retry!