Poor guy. Charged for going to jail.

Sad indeed >_< I hope that he gets the justice he does deserve.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
Gotta love democracy.
Isn’t England a Constitutional Monarchy?

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Isn’t England a Constitutional Monarchy?

No. The King and Queen are figureheads. They have a parliamentary democracy.

And the world has reached an even lower low.

I think Blunkett has quite royally (no pun intended) lost the plot here. :thud: It’s like pardoning a guy after you’ve shot him, but asking for your bullet back- does this mean that, if we vote for labour (not that I have done, or am ever likely to) at the next election because they promise us something, but then they fail to deliver, can we get our tax back? :thud:

Vote for the Raving Looney Mad party, seeing as every other party is mental, these guys might actuall run the country well.

does this mean that, if we vote for labour (not that I have done, or am ever likely to) at the next election because they promise us something, but then they fail to deliver, can we get our tax back?

If we count that from the last general election, imagine how much richer we’d all be.

In all seriousness though, I don’t think that Blunkett’s going to get away with this, especially seen as the campaign for the next election has already started (if the budget was anything to go by anyway).

Originally posted by vyse the legend
Vote for the Raving Looney Mad party, seeing as every other party is mental, these guys might actuall run the country well.

Charles running for presidency now?

If he was, I’d vote for him.