Poll: Is it likely that you will ever marry?

When I’m ready, yeah…

I just hope I don’t screw up anyone elses life in the proccess…

Yes, I want to get married. Sure I can be happy without being married, but why not be happy with someone else and share it for the rest of each other lives?

Yes, I want to get married. Sure I can be happy without being married, but why not be happy with someone else and share it for the rest of each other lives?

Pretty much the same reason for me.

Yes baby, yes!! :enguard:

I would really like to be married someday, whenever I’ve found the right person. I guess that hasn’t happened yet. I get this distinctly creepy feeling every once in a while that makes me think of a clock ticking… gkhjsrfhkgklafdglkaldfsghfwkrfiuw.

It’s like I tell my mom - I have so much love to give!

Yeah…probably. But I don’t want to get married until I feel wise and capable enough to handle that sort of relationship without letting negative feelings rule it. And since to me, marriage implies children (you shouldn’t get married if you don’t want children says I), I’ll only enter into it once I feel mature enough to be a good parent, because I think much of the bad feeling in this country (and most of the Western world) comes from bad parenting, and I would hate to contribute to that.

I have not the slightest idea. Honestly. I hope not <.<; On the other side, I’d want to >.> grah?
I’ll probably end up with a husband and two kids some time either way :stuck_out_tongue:

No, i am not one to commit or at least for very long. Maybe when i’m older, more mature, and can restrain myself better or i need to find someone that can put up with my flirty and unfaithful ways. Also would help if there might be some benefits money wise, varies by place probably. There should be trust enough not to have a document say you are joined together, just my opinion, but that isn’t the whole reason people get married i know this.

I don’t believe in marriage anyhows, seems like both sexes have attached silly notions involved with it. Some females along with males as well will probably romantize the idea of marriage, but its seems for appearances sake when i believe the only ones who should know about two people being in love are those two people. Also don’t like the idea of those engagement rings usually so flashy that seems to coincede with my feeling of the only people in love should know they are in love. However i contradict myself in a way as i hold some material objects that have sentimental value; would also wear a ring given to me by my boyfriend. Some couples could go into marriage thinking they can change the others ways, when that is not something easily accomplished or not at all. The person has to sincerely want to change their ways for it to work. I’m not sure how i feel about marrying so that a child on the way has both parents. In a way it’s better to have two parents but if there is hate between the two parents there should be no marriage.

I apologize for my stereotypical assumptions about the genders view of marriage.

Edition: Or what i wanted to say would have been very judgemental. I love killing threads.