Poll from the new guy

If Faxanadu (NES) counts as a role-playing game, then that. Otherwise, Dragon Warrior.

Technically, the first game I ever bought was Pokemon Gold… hey, the games ARE good! -_-’ Even if they are getting a little repetitive…

Pokemon blue I am proud to say. my second rpg was pokemon red becuase at the time I thought they were different games :fungah: My first non-pokemon rpg was dragon warrior three for GBC. Beat the game with the hero, a theif, a merchant, and a sage.

First RPG…Morrowind, for X-Box. Though by that time I had already played an emulator version of Chrono Trigger (my first and still favorite RPG), and a burned version of Chrono Cross on a PSX borrowed from my friend (though I have since actually bought that game).

Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast, great game

I think mine was Zelda (Nintendo) Where you had to blow in the cartrage or the machine to make it play… Oh, the memories.

Super Ninja Boy or Earthbound… not too sure.

oh yeah… I still have the console and the cartidge… I’ll treasure it forever

I was five years old when I began playing and the first one I played was FF 3. The first one I ever BOUGHT though was Yoshi’s Island when I was around ten or eleven years old. I’ve been hooked ever since.

FF1, NES. Loved it. Didn’t play an RPG again for another 7 years. Rented FFIV, beat it, liked it. Rented FFVI, ended up buying, and…50 rpgs later, the rest is history.