?plz

Ask away~ I’m s’posed to post it right before I get to 1000, right?

Sure took me long enough though… damn me for leaving twice before I ever got to it >:

But your post count has already reached a most important number. Do you really need it to go any higher?

984?

Surely you people have more to ask than that :stuck_out_tongue: Come on~

Actually, right at 1000 is how its been :stuck_out_tongue:

It was you who met setz right?

Why did you use a non-moe Ayu as your avatar

How’s the weather?

Why do people feel the need to make these threads?

Didn’t you make one?

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showpost.php?p=520850&postcount=18

I guess not.

How am I supposed to know that you’re high if you won’t let me touch you?
How am I supposed to know that you’re high if you won’t even dance?

whats the most somersaults youve ever done in a row?

Yeah, that’s what I thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

MacGyver or Colonel Jack O’Neil?

Who are you and what do you want? How did you stumble across this humble abode of people who leave their sanity at the door?

Are you emo?

Uguu?

Am I a butterfly dreaming I’m a man?
Or a bowling ball dreaming I’m a plate of sashimi?

What do you think about each of the people who’ve asked a question based on what they’ve asked?

You know, I hadn’t even noticed or I would have said something about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. I’d thought differently cause of this, but oh well.

Don’t remind me. The putz was a complete waste of my time… and his girlfriend? The one he kept going on and on about? Well… her face resembled an omelette and everything else was… well, let’s just say only someone as desperate as Setz would find that attractive.

Iunno. I felt like it? But fine, you want moe, I’ll give you moe :stuck_out_tongue:

Melty. My street’s turning into the North Saskatchewan River >.>

For fun?

I’m just going to go over here now. Please don’t follow me.

For the record I’ve never been high before and I don’t plan to be.

Your mom.

Seriously wth?

Who?

I am me, I’m here to have fun, and I’ve been coming here since the early days to get RPG help… I just didn’t know there was a forum until the end of 2004 :stuck_out_tongue:

Good god I should hope not.

Gao~

Ahh Earthbound. Was that quote from Fourside or Moonside? I haven’t played that game since I outgrew the whole snot-puke-fart-joke phase :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re all crazy fuckers and you make me laugh. Sometimes with you, sometimes at you… mostly at.