Plushies with issues

http://www.parapluesch.de

The sheep isn’t ready for psychiatric evaluation yet, btw.

Awwww, poor things. Especially the croc on the front. He needs a hug. :frowning: hugs Crocodile

:eek:

My therapist is going to hear about this…

Lol I’m not sure how to take that…

So cool.
Such cute plushies.

I hope they’ll start selling them soon.

I cured the crococile ^ _ ^ Almost cured the hippo, i don’t think you can do much to the sheep yet.
Edit: yaya cured the hippo
Uh got a catalog in the mail http://www.johns-toys-store.com/store/ they had a jason plushie… ya know the krystal lake horror movie thing.

O_o
>>
<
<
o_O

They need better care than what I can give them.

I’ve managed to cure the hippo (aka Lilo). BUt I’ve brought the croc into the redline…

I cured both a long time ago (read: two days ago)

Yay! Saved the croc. Now just to wait for the sheep to be curable.

Had to electroshock the croc once though… felt bad doing it.

Wow, that was one of the most original things I’ve seen. Pretty fun too… I liked giving Kroko the drugs. :stuck_out_tongue:

OH!!!

I thought that was a Crocodile and a Hippo getting it on…

I didn’t know he was hiding under a pillow…

Wow…I feel stupid.

I don’t understand the game.

Ah…maybe I do…the hippo connected the pieces. Still very odd.

Dude…I think I killed the crocodile. o.O;

lol. this is cool. hugs the abused stuffies <.<;

cuddles croc I cured him, he’s so cute ^^. But I managed to redline the hippo…one too many drugs :too bad;

Edit: Hippo cured ^^

It was fun but I couldn’t make the hippo stop playing the god damn phone. I mean how the hell was the game working in the first palce with no cartridge. hmm. I should try that sometime. And I cured the kroc easily.

Yay trilly postid the link :smiley: cuddles the croc The croc rocks. But the hippo has some serious issues oO I cured both though ^.^

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Yay trilly postid the link :smiley: cuddles the croc The croc rocks. But the hippo has some serious issues oO I cured both though ^.^

I cured both of them, but not before the hippo stabbed his own face with a safety pin.

Me and DT are excellect psychiatric doctors! :o