Plans for the long weekend?

Same as Sat, basically.
Except I can stand beer.

Also, I’ll be burning the flag on the 4th.
At a fireworks display.

I’ll be working, like all decent people should.

I’m planning on having a nice good dump

You are so manly it makes my neck hair stand on end

what can i say im a man’s man and i enjoy a good defecation

Family reunion in a small backwards town with no way out. Teh suck. -.-

lol, mine is not till august, and there is a way to escape. Its at a park. So you can run any where really. You know whats funny, my youth pastor is going to give me lessons for bass guitar, so im looking forward to it.

I’ll be celebrating Canada Day by working at a dumbass grocery store serving dumbass customers until my angry glares at their backs melts them into the ground.

DP High Fivin it all the way

Don’t we all love to work… especially when we support the big corporate Fat Cats? And especially when we support out-of-hand capitalism? What “makes the world go round”? What is sooo sad that it does?

The list goes on… haha, I’ve recently turned into an anti-cappy… and have no idea why… -.–

Ninten:cool:

If I’m not at work, I’m going to the lake with my girlfriend and some other friends of ours to do drugs, watch fireworks, run around causing chaos, and fuck.

Hopefully I’ll be over at my grandma’s house eating cheeseburgers and chips. But the place that always has fireworks every year decided not to have them this year. I did get to see a cool fireworks display yesterday though. One plus side to cults is that they have the money to spend on things like fireworks.