Pizza

God, now I’m hungry.
On my pizza belongs:
Tons of cheese, broccoli, salmon, chili & green pepper, Salami/Ham/Bacon (MEAT! I agree with VE liek toly), tomato (duh), pineapple, mushroom, olive, sometimes seashells, basil, several spices (whatever the hell thymian, majoran & oregano are called in english), chicken, even more cheese, garlic and if there’s still space in the oven then everything else I can find in my fridge and fits to the rest (or doesnt).

Pineapple. Obviously pineapple. I just wish I could find a pizza place that makes pineapple pizza. Everyone in my family thinks I’m crazy. Then again I am.

Everything!!! Woohooo!!

Bacon, Sausage, Chicken, Hot Dogs. It’s all good.

I don’t really like pizza.

I like pizza that has italian sausage and pepperoni on it, w/a thin crust rolled in herbs and spices (Namely oregano, a little parm., tyme, rosemary, and italian seasoning) and a good amount of cheese. If I can’t get the crust like I mentioned, the round style pizza with the cheese-stuffed crust is ok.

Pepperoni or five cheese and garlic… Closer to white pizza than normal and a thin crust.

I like lots of sauce (but so much that you get splattered in the face when you bite down :hahaha; ), and double cheese. I really don’t like anything else. I think I’m one of the pickiest eaters on earth.

Gotta have the pineapple up there. Why are you eating pizza without pineapple?

MEAT!!:ulty: