Piercings

You would look silly, it’d get infected, and you would die. nod, nod

Listen to Death.

And besides, everyone that hates you would carry around an electromagnet.

I have two tattos. One is the symbol of chaos, the other is the symbol of order: Togheter they are a symbol of balance.

I onyl have one piercing. a Bar in my left eyebrow. I’m thinking I’ll take it out after 2nd year od university or something.

Hey steve you know anyone with their nipple pierced? Hows that feel? I’m thinking of getting one for the plain reason that I work as a beach lifeguard in the summer.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
Hey steve you know anyone with their nipple pierced? Hows that feel? I’m thinking of getting one for the plain reason that I work as a beach lifeguard in the summer.

Ask Steph.
Edit: Innocence.

My freinds (girl) nipple peircing <strike>feels nice</strike> looks nice.

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy

When I worked at the pools, one of my coworkers had a belly ring and a nipple ring. He decided very soon after to get rid of them, especially the nipple ring - swimming with it felt very weird to him, and he didn’t want to take chances with having it pulled/snagged/whatever by a panicky swimmer in case of emergency.

I’d think that the fact that you’re going to be a lifeguard would in itself be a deterrent for getting a piercing like that.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]
And besides, everyone that hates you would carry around an electromagnet.

[/b]

Nulani, you are my new goddess.

Got my ears pierced, am SO getting a tatoo later.
Not any more piercings though. They’d disturb my cellphone antenna. And some people seem to mistake “heavy metal” for a dresscode, not a style of music :get it?: Thankyouverymuch, I don’t wanna look like a walking junkyard.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Ugh, why are you getting piercings?

My reaction exactly. My sister’s going crazy because she’ll be 18 in a couple of weeks. She wants to get her belly button pierced. My whole family is like “Why?..”. They look just ridiculous in my opinion.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Got my ears pierced, am SO getting a tatoo later.
Not any more piercings though. They’d disturb my cellphone antenna. And some people seem to mistake “heavy metal” for a dresscode, not a style of music :get it?: Thankyouverymuch, I don’t wanna look like a walking junkyard.

Especially considering that putting piercings all over your body isn’t very metal now, since everyone and their fucking grandmother is doing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not saying it isn’t attractive- but its overdone.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Nulani, you are my new goddess.

I wasn’t before?

If you want to be pierced with lots of metal, you should at least let me do it. Not that I’d use those silly small needles.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]I find the whole tattoo/piercing thing has become too above-ground, too mainstream, and too “accepted” to have any potency as a “cool” or “weird” or “shocking” form of expressing one’s “alternative” status.

What was once the alternative and the expression of individuality has become the co-opted mainstream and an expression of conformity. At least, that’s how I see it. So, uh, no. I stand out more now by NOT having any of those things. Woo.

So, uh, no. [/b]

i gotta agree on this one
who would want to be alternative anyway… I’d rather be myself.

but anyway i’ve got a spectum (bullring) and the Fear factory logo tattoo on my left leg… soon to be getting more tats cuz i think they’re very nice but no more piercings… cuz the cleaning and stuff is just too much for me

Nipple piecings on a girl would be interesting. Heeeeee…

But I dont’ want any peircings. I’ve thought about it, but no.

I have no tattoos or piercings and I intend to get none; a tattoo or a piercing would make me feel unclean. Despite that, I have no qualms with others getting them.

I find belly button rings attractive on women.

word

The chick in the room next to me has both a nipple & a clit ring o.o

Clit rings are fun. A friend of mine had one and would have orgasms walking down the street.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Clit rings are fun. A friend of mine had one and would have orgasms walking down the street.

That’s strange… But I can’t help wondering, if that’s what shegets from a street, what’s the effect during intercourse o_O

Not much, because in most posistions, the penis doesn’t rub against the clit during sex.

Yeah, but think about how much movement is involved, much more than a walk down the street I’d say.

Not neccessarily. Women walk around differently than men, and the obvious physical difference between us probably make walking a bit different anyway. During sex, movement is restricted to rotation of the hips and thrusting, while walking around involves a sort of grinding between the legs, taking into thought how women walk anyway.