Phatty Beatz Presents The Newz U Want To NO

In Australia they call waffles crumpets.

Am I the only one who read/understoof this?

I got you, Phatty.

Damn, you a forgiving son of a bitch. I woulda punched him in his cracker-ass face then stomped him a few times before fuckin the bitch, but you let him go with just gettin blasted once. You are a kinda mother fucker than me.

And what the fuck is up with a Sunday election? Shit man, I don’t got nothing to do on Sunday cept sleep in. Why not make those bitches vote when they aint got nuthin better to do? Because they aint got nuthin better to do! Don’t make a mutha fucka get up and do shit when he aint got to.

And what the fuck Phatty? You gone soft? Putting landmines in soccer don’t make that shit half as fuckin murderous as ten fuckin minutes of street ball. Blam! A landmine goes off and smokes a playa. Thats it. That shit gonna blast once and call it quits. In street ball if you get blasted at, it aint never just one shot. Those mutha fuckaz roll up and unload a whole goddamn clip on you and yo bros. Shit! Every mutha fucka at that game gonna be shot at, not just the stupid bitch who steps on the mine. Send me and my bros to one of their pansy euro-trash soccer games with some steel and we’ll show you a real game of soccer.

And what the hell you tryin to do, pullin that music review bullshit. No whitey has ever had soul. Don’t try to play me like that. Tryin to sell me all sorts of BULLshit about a fuckin gangbang when we both know good and damn well that it aint a goddamn gangbang without a brother. Shit ninja, who you trying to fool?

But yo man, those was some fine lyrics you rolled out there wit.

Peace.

You’re all banned.

Well jez, it’s about time

Summary?

Someone parodied rap. Stuff happened. Someone insulted someone else’s mother.

I didn’t read this thread.

Your momma.

RARRHH DON’T MAKE FUN OF THE NEWS IT IS A VITAL SOCIAL INSTITUTION WHICH MUST BE TALKED ABOUT EVERY DAY ALL DAY ON EVERY PUBLIC FORUM IN EXISTENCE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO’S NOMINAL PURPOSE IS TO HELP VIDEO GAMING NERDS FEEL BETTER ABOUT BEING SOCIALLY AWKWARD!!!

(I second the banning motion)

waffles are ok, but don’t get me started on pancakes!

What I wanna know is why people’re always saying that something “sold like hotcakes.” I mean, what are hotcakes, anyway?

Psh. Yeah, they can’t even fly kites. They taste good, though.

As president pro tempore of the senate, I will do absolutely nothing.

It’s funny <strike>because</strike>

and that is precisely why this thread is off limits to all posters.

EXCEPT US! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :booster:

Man, why are we so cool? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m the Deacon of Cool, so there’s no explanation needed there. Merl is cool because of all the stuff he does. Sin is cool because vintage Power Rangers = Cool. Sephiroth Katana is cool because he uses big words. As for you, SG, well, you’re not cool. So please leave the Thread for Cool Mods.