Phantasy Star III?

Anyone like that game?

No, I’m sure every single person here doesnt like that game.

Compared to the rest of the games in the series, no not at all.

IV was better. Way better.

Yep. III compared to the other games is a joke.

Then again, they were rushed and on a small budget.

Jesus no.

You know…I DO like the game, but I couldn’t tell you why. Even back when I played it, I realized it was a fucking horrible, horrible game, and it still is. But, I still had fun playing it. I don’t know why. It was all worth it for the final fight, though, because he wound up being a monster in a box. L to the MAO buddy. And for anyone who read that and has never played through PS3, I’m completely, totally 100% serious. It’s not under some weird circumstance at all. That’s just WHAT happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

What about 3 OL? I’ve heard it’s okay?

Ninten:cool:

If you mean C.A.R.D. revolution, its good, but…its…not…PSO. :stuck_out_tongue: It changes the entire gameplay.

It was the one Phantasy Star that I could never get into.

The music was worse than anything I’d ever heard before … until I played the GBA version. YUCK.

I kind of like it. I’ve never been able to get too far into it (not for lack of wanting to). Despite what people say about the music, the town theme is one of the best to grace a game in my opinion.

It was the first phantasy star I played and I liked it. The one thing that drove me nuts was how slow the characters walked, but I liked the game/system. 4 was a better game, but 3 had an odd appeal to me. I really liked the generation idea.

I haven’t really had a chance to play it, so I can’t really form an opinion.