Peter Pan

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/peter_pan/

Peter Pan is a timeless tale, it never gets old. It encompasses so much of what being a kid can be like sometimes, and how flying away to a neverland can be the answer we’re searching for.

This movie looks great, I’m psyched. Peter Pan is my all time favorite story ever, and the fact that it’s finally coming to the big screen as live action thrills me to no end. The role of Peter Pan is being played by a boy for the first time ever, so we’ll see how that turns out.

Check out the website over at www.peterpanmovie.net.

Wee! Off to never never land!

It’s one of my favorite tales, I’ll be sure to watch it.

I used to daydream I was Peter Pan when I was 8. I miss it very much :get it?:

Peter Pan. Damn, that was a good story! I’m gonna watchit, and ain’t nothin’s gonna stop me!

This movie looks like a lot of fun. I tried reading the book when I was a lot younger, but I never got through it. I think I’ll give it another shot.

Somehow I don’t think it will be as fun as the Peter Pan movie, when he was an adult and his childrens where kidnapped by Cptn. Hook

Hook is a great movie, no doubt, but still, this movie looks great.

Wow. This time it’s not associated with Disney (Yes, I know Hook wasn’t I think, but still…)

I’m gonna see it.

Man there was already a live action one, called Hook. Peter Pan’s great and all, but I’m not too excited about this… I guess I’ll have to wait and see when it comes out.

That wasn’t the original story of Peter Pan though, that was a sequel to the story.

I want to see it when it comes out.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
That wasn’t the original story of Peter Pan though, that was a sequel to the story.

Oh I get it. Well this movie will probably be better than… more in a fantasy setting, than the other one.

Ah, yes, I remember those days, in which I watched whatever version of Peter Pan was there at every opportunity … Them’s were good days … Of course, now, if I can read the book or the script instead of watching the movie, I’ll do that.

Ah, Peter Pan…it brings back so many memories. I’m also really excited about this movie too. It looks really good.

Actually, the very first Peter Pan movie was live action, namely the 1924 version. Also, I believe it was a play before Disney picked up the story for its famous animated version.

I’m sure it was a book before becoming a play too.

I have the book, and I’ve read it the whole way through. Huzzah!

Aye. That it was, Ren. That it was. Disney is notorious for never having an original movie idea for their animated movies that come out in theaters. In their entire history, I think only two of the animated movies have been original stories by Disney, and I believe those two were The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. However, this belief may have to be reassessed with recent Disney movies like Lilo and Stitch.

I think The Lion King was too.

As for the Peter Pan movie, I’ll probably see it if I can.

Actually, “Rescuers” was, indeed, based on a book, but it had an entirely different plot. And “Down Under” was only based on the next “Rescuers” book in that Bianca kept hoping Bernard would hurry near the end.

Looks cool…