Pete rose

Here. And my understanding has always been that if you’re banned from baseball, you’re banned from the Hall of Fame too.

Thanks.

Oddly enough, I’m really not sure if you’re right or not. I hit the hall of fame and searched for Joe Jackson, and he isn’t in there. But I do specifically remember Pete Rose’s baseball banning and his ban from the Hall of Fame coming at two different times.

People, baseball was not always as unfair as it now is. Only recently did 8 figure salaries become common.

Pete rose played in the time when baseball was a respectable sport. He started in the early 60s and is most famously remebered for his time in the 80’s with the phillies.

He should be in the hall of fame, because of his many records, not the least of which is the record for most hits in a career, and in a season.

He isnt being let into the hall of fame because he bet on his team (the cinncinatti reds i believe) while he was the manager of the team. Some people think that this should be enough to bar him from the hall of fame.

Now you know who he is.

And in my opinion he should be allowed into the hall of fame.