Persona 3 FES

If there are you can always just use Kouli’s guide, which covers Fes. But I doubt there are.

Awesome. And this game is so fricken awesome.

The soundtrack is fucking brilliant.

Especially the Reincarnation album.

Battle for your Soul, Changing Seasons, and Mass Destruction are awesome. With the Reincarnation album, I like how they changed When the Moon’s Reaching out to Stars or however you say it.

“The Poem for Everyone’s Souls” was really well (re)done.

I listened to Persona 2’s “Poem” last month. It was really neat hearing how Shoji brought it back for Persona 3.

My roomate is a humongous SMT fanatic. We regularly bash heads over which soundtrack is better; Nocturne or Persona 3. It’s good times.

My copy should arrive sometime early this week. The SMT games seem to get progressively easier with each installment.

I hate Sleeping Table.

Fuck this boss. God damn.

Speaking of which does anyone know of a good listing of personas and when they learn skills, I want to fuse something but I haven’t found a good list for FES yet.

Kouli’s guide on GameFAQs is updated for FES, but it’s originally for the Japanese version so the names and/or skills might be a bit different. It doesn’t have when each persona learns its skills either, but it’s got which ones they learn. The Fusion Database Guide for FES on GameFAQs is also nice for the fusion charts.

As a general rule Kouli’s guide lists the skills in the order they are received and pretty much every persona gets 1 skill every level past the first.

Except that’s not always the case, especially for higher level personas.

For the most part, I’ve noticed that the personas will learn all their skills within 5 levels, which is how much you gain when you fuse them with a maxed social link, except for the “ultimate” personas of each arcana, which generally don’t learn the really neat stuff until after 5 levels.

My dreams D:

Do you have a source for this? The whole PAL situation with P3 seems especially retarded.

A couple people posted it in the Fes thread on SA right around release. I don’t remember their sources, though. Judging from their forums, the european publisher doesn’t look too interested, either.

Just beat this. 94 hours. Now working on the Answer, and will probably follow THAT up with a New Game +, and hopefully get Orpheus Custom during such. Ye gods, this game rocks.