Perhaps a New Record?

Well, probably not, but it has taken me two and a half years (since Jan of 2002) to reach 500 posts. That’s kinda sad. Of course, that also goes to show how little I care about post count. :smiley:

and I’m not even there yet Mr Sat! Congrats to you!

gives mr saturn lots of beautiful women and food.

:kissy:

blink blink wow. I guess I just naturally assumed I was behind everyone. :smiley:

That’s right! Even when it comes to losing, I’m winning! Gwahahha!

But aside from that fact, there are probably people who logged onto these boards back when the change happened and still are behind both you and me. Those crazy people, winning at losing. Sadness! :stuck_out_tongue:

Psh. You guys and your LIVES. PSH!

If there was a compotition for losers, Eden would come first! Or last! Whichever’s funnier! ;D

My post count is exceptionally high now, but I’ve only been posting maybe twice a day now. Even then, it’s most often in the RP Forum.

Plus, if memory serves, Val had about 5 thou before the wipe. This is why each and every one of us should ph33r Val. ph33rz

I was still the first person to hit 1 000 when the boards first opened. Hell, I had about 200 by the first night.

Good, now I know I’m not the least active person around.

Congrats Saturn. I’m almost 1000 now, after a year and a half.

It took me nearly a year to get 100 posts, so I’m guessing it’ll take me nearly another year to get 500.

I have no idea how I got this high. :smiley:

Oh yeah, Sat? Well… I’ve been here a week and a half and I’ve only reached 30 something! Go not caring about post count! XD

Ack! Sadness and unholy fury!

Saturn we have been so very out done. Ez truly is a winner. Just over 100 posts with the same join date on this board as me! Oh the endless misery!

Well, looks like we both need to work harder at making EZ post eh? :stuck_out_tongue: Damn that sly anti-bishie!

Postcount?
I look at it so rarely I only barely know what it is!

Heroin?

PIKACHU DEMANDS MORE LINES! [gives Devillion some WHAMFs he’ll remember in a few months, which is when he’ll wake up from his mallet-induced coma]

That sort of thing explains how you got that high, Yar. ^^;

Mines always been low, i’ve been here a lot longer then most people, and my total post count for all the boards is only around 1000