Pepperidge Farm

PF is the fucking best food company ever. Not only does Pepperidge Farm produce Cinnamon Swirl bread, it also makes Goldfish, which people who aren’t me seem to like.

I like PF. I love their cookie with that chocolate fudge in the middle of two oval shaped cookies (I forgot the name of it though >_<) The problem I find is that they are too expensive.

Bah. I can’t stand goldfish.

They wiggle too much as they go down. :o

I like those cookies with mint in them, along with Goldfish.

Stop talking about pastry that I can’t have, because it isn’t sold in Norway. I could import it, but I have a feeling imported pastry doesn’t taste too good.

Me lieks teh goldfishies. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Orakio
I like PF. I love their cookie with that chocolate fudge in the middle of two oval shaped cookies (I forgot the name of it though >_<) The problem I find is that they are too expensive.

I think they’re called Millano. I love them, too. I also love goldfish and several of their other products.

PF makes Milano, and Milano is the greatest cookie ever.

YES!!! Millano! That’s what it is… Best. Cookie. Ever.

Not only that, they have the best jingles ever.

o/Here's our jingle for Goldfish Yes baked (and not fried) Goldfish The yummy snack that smiles back Until you bite their heads off. o/

Originally posted by DomaDragoon
[b]Not only that, they have the best jingles ever.

o/Here's our jingle for Goldfish Yes baked (and not fried) Goldfish The yummy snack that smiles back Until you bite their heads off. o/ [/b]

it’s the WHOLESOME snack that smiles back!!! :slight_smile:

Here’s the rest of the jingle

<jingle>Did you know they’re made with real cheese?
Even though they look like fishies
The snack, that smiles back goldfish!</jingle>

I don’t see the commerical very often though sadly. I need to download it sometime.

Meh, PF is okay, but Goldfish are just kinda messed up. 'Specially the colored ones.

please, more commentary on Cinnamon Swirl please.

Who cars? Goldfish ROCK!

I love Goldfish, especially the white cheesy kind.

Goldfish have creepy smiles.

I always line them up and crush their heads one by one before I eat them. Teach them to smile at me…

Goldfish rule.

I’ve never really liked Milanos, I dunno why, just never have.

Alot of the cookies PF makes are really good. Milanos are the best though, well in my opinion that is.

I just had Milanos for breakfast. :slight_smile: I also like their chessman cookies. I kinda OD’ed on goldfish when I was a kid, so I don’t like them as much as I used to…