People of RPGC...

That made me want to douse a scalpel in ammonia and insert said scalpel into my eyes.

can’t believe I decided to watch this… thought it was sick. the only part I laughed at was when “Fidelman” was introduced.

Oh well… to each his own.

That just SUCKED in great big frickin’ bold capital letters.

I forgot to mention that these flashes were fucking terrible.

Originally posted by Angel_Tenkez
I’m not saying it is.

No, you aren’t, but you seem to expect everyone to say nice things about this kinda garbage. If it’s crap, people are gonna say it’s crap.

Originally posted by Angel_Tenkez
Hey now, that’s not very nice. So you don’t like it. Fine. It’s not in YOUR tastes. Well maybe it’s in HIS tastes.

I keep forgetting that some persons fail to interpret things as lightly as I make them. I was not making an insult; rather an honest judgement.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I forgot to mention that these flashes were fucking terrible.

That’s good, just take out the word “these” and change were to are. That’s more accurate. Is there really anything good on newgrounds?

The only good scene in any of the two was the McDonalds scene…and that was borderline-sucking…

Is there really anything good on newgrounds?

HELL YES! Almost all the stuff they feature in their ‘serious’ and ‘noir’ flash sections is great stuff, especially “kharma ghost” “from my room” and “final task.” The only newgrounds stuff that is shit is the “comedy”, which almost none of is good. Even most of the flash games on newgrounds are great, like “path of the samuri” a few weeks back.

But expect no miracles from the stupid comedy…

Yea, there is good stuff on newgrounds, just none of it’s been posted here.

I’ve noticed that yeah, for the most part, the only type of people who post comedy are ones who think that the word “fuck” is the fnniest thing ever. Sad.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Is there really anything good on newgrounds?

Most definately not.

With a title like that, how the hell can you go wrong.

That fucking sucked.

That was the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen, and that includes the fact that I have seen the god-awful movie called Pitch Black.

Meh, I thought Pitch Black was pretty good.

That flash movie was abyssimal.

Why in the hell was I hating myself enough to put myself through not one, but two of those? Then again, I didn’t read the responses before I started, and by that point it was too late.:thud:

For those that don’t want to see it, here’s the resume.

Bastardisation of the Zelda storyline. There’s an homosexual old man, movie makes fun of him. They say fuck a lot. Crude sexual humor here, here, and then he kills Samus by jerking off a dildo sword to blind her visor and then he throws his normal sword to stab her in the head.

The end.

… but you left out a summary of the second one! How could you?!?

Originally posted by VickiMints
… but you left out a summary of the second one! How could you?!?

Well, considering I stopped watching the first at around the Old Man’s fantasy, and thus didn’t have to see the horrible crap that Iga said went on afterwards, I don’t thik I wanna hear about the second one.

Dammit, I put myself through the second one just so others in the chat wouldn’t have to watch it. I was warned, but I did it anyway. I made some long comment afterward that involved decreased intelligence, self-hate, a grapfruit spoon, and my eyes.

Yeah. It was bad. It was also “To Be Continued.”

Originally posted by Igatona
and then he kills Samus by jerking off a dildo sword to blind her visor and then he throws his normal sword to stab her in the head.

…Link must die now.