Penis Enlargement spammers gets sued

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~33~1938412,00.html

Wooh! :smiley:

I wonder what will be the next big thing thou? Elixir of Youth?

But do they work?

There was a guy who was spammed by a company, couldnā€™t get rid of em, then he bought the product to get their mailing address and got to sue em. He won.

Pshā€¦'bout freaking time! :fungah:

[Becuase SOMEBODY has to say itā€¦]

Iā€™m certain the lawsuit demands that the suppliers of this product pay a ā€œstiffā€ penalty.

groans

beats Kaiser with a mallet

Originally posted by Trillian
Pshā€¦'bout freaking time! :fungah:

Well, of course. Thatā€™s what this is all about, in the end. Freaking time. And the betterment thereof.

groans again

Iā€™m glad somebody finally did this. I only hope that it discourages these companies from selling their products, but I seriously doubt it. Iā€™m just so sick of my inbox being full of ads for penis enlargement.

Hmmā€¦ I wonder why Wert is so happy about it? I wonder if he had anyā€¦ personal interest in this companyā€¦ eh?

Now if someone could just stop all the spam for breast enlargement i am getting.

-_- I dont have themā€¦stop mailing me.

A California man on Thursday sued a slew of international companies, including a Greeley distributor, alleging the penis-enlargement products they market and distribute do not work.

Good luck proving it
Good to see someone finally lacks the embarassment to come forward with this

Wooh. Not that it will actually lead to anything, certainly not in the form of less penis enlargement spam.

I donā€™t have any sort of male sexual organs to enlarge, yet I keep getting offers in the e-mail. Therefore, yeahā€¦ it is about time, especially since the whole thingā€™s just whack.

Kaiser, I have a few innuendoes to add as well, but how much longer will this have to continue? (a cookie if you get it)

Originally posted by Devillion
[b]Now if someone could just stop all the spam for breast enlargement i am getting.

-_- I dont have themā€¦stop mailing me. [/b]

Yes, you donā€™t have them, thatā€™s why theyā€™re e-mailing you. So you can get them. :smiley:

Iā€™ve yet to get an e-mail about penis enlargement, although I do get a couple daily about me wanting a hooker.

Originally posted by Cala
Iā€™ve yet to get an e-mail about penis enlargement, although I do get a couple daily about me wanting a hooker.

Oh, yuo got my messages!

I was wondering if they were coming from youā€¦ Never saw your sprite in the messages when I first lookedā€¦

I only put this thing in Posts. And Pms. Other than that, you gotta IMAGINE my awesome presence.

Iā€™d be able to imagine it better with a pic. ^.~

But your awesome mind presence kicks ass either way.

Can I just say, Cala and Val, that you two are almost more awesome than naked lesbian twins? :3