Parents these days...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004050430,,00.html

I hear in one of her clips, her body is covered only by diamonds strategically placed. And In that “I am a slave 4 you” we see her bra too.

Hey, i didn’t know Britany Spears dressed like a slut, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Originally posted by Ren
I hear in one of her clips, her body is covered only by diamonds strategically placed.

Yea, that’d be the new “Toxic” video.

And I’m not surprised at her parent’s reaction.

Why would she even be wearing something like that? Its like the media pushed and pushed so hard about her being a reluctant sex symbol, that she gave in and is not trying to fulfill their expectations. People are so strange.

What else is new.
And she does it because her record company tells her to. Sex sells.

What decent dad would be pleased to see his kid flash of her undies at the world? That’s a sight they like to keep to themselves. *Nod, nod.

Ugh, don’t tell me you read The Sun, that’s the worst newspaper in England.

Anyway, you expect Spears to be like this. Of course her parents won’t do anything about it because hey, sex sells, and they’re getting free money from her.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Hey, i didn’t know Britany Spears dressed like a slut, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Okay, that was worth a chuckle. XD

Who cares about all of this? Anybody who gives a flying half fuck about Britney Spear’s wardrobe doesn’t have their priorities straight. There are many things more important in your personal lives and in society that you could worry about. If she pranced naked through the streets singing Nazi war songs whilst someone slapped her ass with a paddle I STILL WOULDN’T GIVE A SHIT! eats tabloid

Yay. That was fun.

Yeah, but wouldn’t it be pretty funny to watch?

Ugh, don’t tell me you read The Sun, that’s the worst newspaper in England.

I take it you’ve never seen a copy of The Daily Sport then? It makes The Sun look like serious, quality journalism.

I don’t really see why this story’s news. A lot of parents disapprove of the way their kids dress.

It’s not about her wardrobe, CC, it’s about she appearing nekkid in TV and her father going crazy because people can see a little of her bra in public.

Originally posted by AngelOfTheLion
[b]I take it you’ve never seen a copy of The Daily Sport then? It makes The Sun look like serious, quality journalism.

I don’t really see why this story’s news. A lot of parents disapprove of the way their kids dress. [/b]

I have, but the Daily Sport assumes nothing. It doesn’t hide it’s nature as sleaze and nothing else and basks in it. The Sun pretends to be something it’s not, which is good journalism and news reporting.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Who cares about all of this? Anybody who gives a flying half fuck about Britney Spear’s wardrobe doesn’t have their priorities straight. There are many things more important in your personal lives and in society that you could worry about. If she pranced naked through the streets singing Nazi war songs whilst someone slapped her ass with a paddle I STILL WOULDN’T GIVE A SHIT! eats tabloid

Yay. That was fun. [/b]

That’s very close to what I think about this whole matter, only I’d probably throw a brick at her if she sang Nazi stuff.

Yay CC :smiley:

Actually, it sounds like the parent is acting to make stuff sell even more :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hi dad, I’m a slut so I’m going to be like, naked on a video.”
“Oh, sure, go for it”
“Aww… but I’m supposed to be a rebel gurl, I have to dissobey you! >.<”
“Okay, okay, you bitch.” calls the press

Y’know I honestly wouldn’t care if Britney didn’t wear anything at all.