Otakon.

Im going. Anyone else here going?

where is it @_@

I was. Now I’m not, because my family booked us all for France without telling me they were doing it, even though I TOLD them I was going to Otakon. Bah.

Hmmmmm,can i ask what is otakon?

Otaku Convention. For a sec I was thinking MGS Otacon >_>

I remember playing a neat doom-coverstion where you take the role of Priss from the Knight Sabers (Bubblegum Crisis) and go BFG some sense into crazy Otakus with a wide array of weapons ;>

Its at the inner harbor in baltimore.

I didnt know it was that big that people from out of the country would go o_0.

I live like, a 2 hour drive away in philadelphia =P So i am for sure going.

It is july 30 - aug 1, and im going july 30 and 31.

People going by themselves need to <a href=“http://www.otakon.org/vitals_register.html”>register</a>, but luckily i am going with a group so i didnt have to do that. Yay.

Anyone who knows for sure they are going, tell me so we can meet up, or something.

And no, i am not cosplaying. v_v;;;

Yup. I was coming from (ta-daa) Warrington, a female friend was coming from Scotland, another female from Washington U, and the final, male, friend from Virginia. We were all gonna meet up and have a lot of fun for the few days and crash together. Curse thee, parents!

Plus the fact I could have gotten many, many Dollars for my English Pounds. Dealer’s room = pwned.

Originally posted by Pierson
I was. Now I’m not, because my family booked us all for France without telling me they were doing it, even though I TOLD them I was going to Otakon. Bah.
You’re weak.

No, I’m just the victim of parental willpower.

Like I said.

I also hate you.