Osama Bin Laden is dead

Implying George W Bush didn’t know about the terrorist attack on the WTC beforehand and allowed it to come to fruition as an excuse to go to war with a country that has the oil america craves.

Fudge.

Why does this give me the whole Sephiroth vibe? He’s not dead. If he is, then he has already prepared for it. This is completely pointless. Just another sign of the apocalypse. December 21, 2012, 11:53pm. Be at the highest point you can find for the Galactic Alignment & pray to your god or gods if you so wish, but after that day nohing will matter. I only hope that my dream of living I a post-apocalyptic wasteland will come true.

yes

One of Osama’s stated goals was to destroy the United States through the use of nuclear and/or chemical weapons if he could. It is believed that Bin Laden orchestrated the 9/11 attacks; killing him was the USA’s response.

Al qaeda is at war with the US, and removing the charismatic and tactical leader of an organization generally has a profound impact, and not for the better.

Give six examples.

off the top of my head:

Alexander of Pherae (358 BC)
Raymond II of Tripoli (1152)
Minamoto no Yoshitomo (1160)
Ma Xinyi (1870)
Count Karl von Stürgkh (1916)
Necip Hablemitoğlu (2002)

3 more.

You know who else died and got dumped in the ocean?

This guy.

If Osama comes back as a Decepticon it’s going to suck.

I think it would be pretty cool.

I care more that Zero is here than Osama being dead.

Tell me about it. Not even Obama Prime ripping The Hitler’s face off could save that movie. :fungah: