Orgy of GMail invites

Okay, somehow, I’ve got 92 invites sitting in my GMail box right now. Anybody want one? Send me a PM with your first/last name, and your current e-mail address and I’ll send an invite your way.

Note: I’m also giving some out to my friends and coworkers too, as well as some other sites. I might only have a dozen or so to give out here. First come, first serve.

jon the club xelo. they seem to have decided that everyone needs 50+ invites.

I still only have my original 6 invites.

Maybe we should just make a sticky…

And i’ve got 11.

I also have 50 invites… what happened?

my buddies on another board figure that they must have decided that they need more victims.

Why? It seems like everybody and their mother is on Gmail now.

Robert Scott.

I’m already on Gmail, so I don’t need it! :smiley:

Yeah, I have 50. I dont need them :\

Where do you get invites? I don’t get it. I’ve been a member of hotmail for 4 years on this account; and never recieved an invite of my own.

Because you get the invites from gmail, not hotmail…

I see… well, I got my Gmail up. :smiley:

Hotmail isn’t invite only. GMail is.

20 bucks says GMail turns into a spambot with these splurges of invites.

And GMail is what now?

GMail is Google Mail. It’s a search based e-mail service. It’s nothing special, besides the massive amount of 2 Gigabytes of storage. But, if you had Hotmail for a while, you’d get a boost from 2 MB, to 250 MB, like I did.

‘G-mail is very exclusive. I only have 1000 invites.’

I got none. Woe on all of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I invited myself to Gmail a few times, and now I use my numerous spare accounts to store files for others to download. 8)

Sort of like an FTP? I got multiple invites directed to me from people on RPGC. I’ve only used one. :biggrin: