Oral Roberts Dead

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy. But he’s with 900-foot tall Jesus, now.

When my grandma got polio, she sent a letter asking him to pray for her, and she got a response saying he would if she sent money. She’s, understandably, despised the guy ever since.

I wonder if it’s possible to go to hell for being a complete douchebag.

Quick. Lets raise $8 quintillion dollars in hopes that this will convince god to let this year end on a high note and not take another celebrity life between now and the new year.

We’ve had enough celebrity deaths for one decade already. Let us not be greedy in hopes that someone worse than Moral Oral here croaks lest someone less of a douche than him should die instead.

yawn

Were his activities exempt from taxes?

The Sinistral is not amused.

I had no idea who this guy was (I avoid any and all televangelists as a rule), but after reading about him…I hate his fucking guts. Anyone who pulls the shit he did, and gets away with it because he claimed it was “God’s work,” deserves to burn in Hell.

I would say that giving somebody money because he says their benevolent god will kill him if they don’t should burn in hell

I haven’t heard of this guy until I saw it on the news.

Anyway, everyone please give me 100 US dollars before midnight tonight or Santa Claus will not come to your house this year.

Who?

Sorry, I meant to ask who in their right mind would name their kid Oral?

This is relevant news? Honestly, I’d never even heard of the guy up until he died. Even then, I hate televangelism with a passion, since the guys are complete liars (generally).

Reminds of one of the more famous ones (I think it was Kenneth Copeland), which 20/20 did a report on, trying to figure out where all that money people were sending him went. Turns out he supposedly bought a bunch of houses and a few jets, one in which him and his son flew to Africa, did some big-game hunting, and flew back. Said jet was supposed to be used for “religious purposes”. Cost several million, I believe.

Can’t allow them big animals to harm the lamb of god:lion:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8423785.stm

Let it never be said that I didn’t warn you.