Opinions people.

As some of you may or may not know I am currently engaged in writing a Top Secret piece of insane trash. Therefore I need to judge how well I write in the field of insane comedy so please tell me what you think. I made this a poll so I can see your opinions as well to judge how good it is. It is written is script format as it was originally created by me vacuuming the living room listening to Prayer by Disturbed and shouting it at the top of my voice :slight_smile:
Crazy author for a crazy style I guess.

Napalm, Bears and Retards

Nurse: Dr. Williams? There’s a Mr. Smith here to see you.

Dr. Williams: Has he an appointment?

Nurse: Yes.

Dr. Williams: Send him in.

A burly man in a red cap walks in holding a box.

Dr. Williams: Hello Mr. Smith what seems to be the problem?

Mr. Smith: Well er, it’s my son.

Dr. Williams: Go on.

Mr Smith: Well we where out fishin’ right, and this bloody great bear attacked us, and it er, gnawed me son’s leg off.

Dr. Williams: I see.

Mr. Smith: I managed to scare the bear off right, then I gave my son a little medicine, well that didn’t seem to work, so I gave him all the medicine I had, well that doesn’t seem to have made anything better so I thought I should go see a doctor.

Dr. Willliams: I see, bring in your son.

Mr. Smith: I have.

Dr. Williams: Where is he? I don’t see him.

Mr. Smith: He’s here. pats the box

Dr. Williams: You’re son’s in there?

Mr. Smith: I’ll show you up ends the box revealing a yellow pile of goop

Dr. William: Mr. Smith is this a joke?

Mr. Smith: No doctor.

Dr. Williams: What is this medicine?

Mr. Smith: In the village it’s just called medicine. You see whenever somethings wrong we use some medicine and it gets rid of the problem.

Dr. Williams: Do you know what CIVILISED people call it?

Mr. Smith: I think it’s called Napalm.

Dr. Williams: NAPALM?!? How much did you give him?

Mr. Smith: Erm, er, two gallon barrels.

Dr. Williams: TWO BARRELS OF NAPALM?!?! YE GADS MAN! NOT EVEN THE IRAQI’S WHERE BOMBED THAT MUCH!

Mr. Smith: Well, er, you see, I er, well I thought he’d get better in the morinin’.

Dr. Williams: IN THE MORNING? IN THE MORNING? YOU DOUSED HIM WITH ENOUGH EXPLOSIVE CHEMICALS TO ANHILATE CHINA! OF COURSE HE’S NOT GOING TO BE BETTER IN THE MORNING!

Mr Smith: Well we once had a problem with a bear, so we gave it some medicine and when we came back the next morning it was gone.

Dr. Williams: OF COURSE IT WAS GONE YOU NUKED IT!!!

Mr. Smith: But, but but… There was this one-

Dr. Williams: If your next sentence contains bears and Napalm you will die.

Mr. Smith: I’ll shut up then.

Dr. Williams: I HOPE YOU AND YOUR DEGENERATE RACE OF IDIOTS ARE WIPED FROM THE EARTH!! YOUR MERE EXISTENCE OFFENDS ME!!

Yea I know it’s not THAT good, I’m new to this, comments please.

It certianly is unusual.

Is the punchline just the doctor yelling a lot?

;_; it sounded funny in my head.

Try to set the scene a bit more, explain what the people are supposed to do and things like that. It could get good if you give it more life with details.

It’s not supposed to be detailed…
The funny head voices lied to me…They said it would be funny…
;_;

Don’t listen only to the funny voices, listen to the full imagenary too :slight_smile:

If you ask me you should have finished it when the doc shouts about the"NAPALM". That was rather funny, the rest of it seemed kinda lame.

Psh, I know I suck. I’m more at home with darkness and seriousness.

I thought it was funny. Plain, but kinda funny.

Like you, I feel more at home with darkness and seriousness.

Some of us just can’t write humour.