Operation: Anime Mindfuck

You actually got and showed a 12 year old kid Urutsikodoji? You are so evil.I think End of Eva should have been enough if not Beserk.

End of Eva is pretty freaky… but it might not work on him because he’s young. There’s a very disturbing new anime called Paranoia Agent – but it’s the same way. The scary stuff is subtle, so it might just go over his head.

Witch Hunter Robin might work, but he could end up liking it. It’s not really scary except to young kids.

But why bother with this whole plan? I think it’d be better if you found an anime that he really likes, then all you have to do is park him in front of the TV and he’s out of your hair.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
[b]End of Eva is pretty freaky… but it might not work on him because he’s young. There’s a very disturbing new anime called Paranoia Agent – but it’s the same way. The scary stuff is subtle, so it might just go over his head.

Witch Hunter Robin might work, but he could end up liking it. It’s not really scary except to young kids.

But why bother with this whole plan? I think it’d be better if you found an anime that he really likes, then all you have to do is park him in front of the TV and he’s out of your hair. [/b]

That was my original plan. However, the last time I used that plan, it resulted in him coming back and wanting to lend the rest of the series, and bugging the hell out of me when I told him I didn’t have said series. he’s just one of those kids who refuses to shut the fuck up, even when you make it clear you want nothing more to do with him. He’s also a typical CN kid, grown up on Pokemon, Digimon, and YGO. If Urot-thingy doesn’t stop him bugging me, I might as well accept my fate.

What exactly is this Uroti-thingy? I’m curious.

Well it’s one of the ultimate violence and tentacle-hentai animes. I actually find it enjoyable, the storyline’s pretty damn cool if you can see past the torrents of violent sex.

I was going to suggest The Legend of the Demon Womb, but Nulani beat me to it (urotsukidoji).

However, keep in mind that you your parents, as well as the kid’s, will have a talk with you about what you have done if you torture the little kid, specially if you use mature stuff.

You should’ve shown him Angel of Darkness. I don’t think he’d look at school teachers the same way again.

Oh dear… what horrors have we unleashed!?

Crap, now you’ve gotten me curious … is Urotsukidoji a single movie, or a series, or what?

So, it sounds like the kid really likes you and in return you’re being a meaniehead. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Why not just tell him to back off a bit, that he’s being kinda annoying?

Tried, failed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I am a meaniehead when it comes to kids of a certain age and pop-culture indoctrination level. >:D

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Crap, now you’ve gotten me curious … is Urotsukidoji a single movie, or a series, or what?

It’s a genre of anime, I believe.

Urotsukidoji is (one of several movies, actually) a movie filled with tentacles, violence and sex.

Full-Blown Hentai, that is.

Basically, a god is being reborn into our world, and the god in question has a nemesis. Of course, both humans are born into a human vessel, and when … slightly excited, they turn into bloodthirsty hellspawn who commit gory, carnal acts of utmost … insert lots of negative points… this is merely what I remember of the other movies, so don’t sue me for wrong facts

The one I possess is The Return of the Overfiend (Third Movie), which is better than the first few in both terms of animation and story-wise.