Ooookay. (Anti-Evolution Article)

Nono… not me. Found this on the NationStates Form.

Just… uhmm… ok.

http://www.objective.jesussave.us/propaganda.html

This guy practically goes after everythign and everyone.

Edit:

ADDENDUM (7/17/2003): I have been informed that the teenage girl in the “Switch” commercial was not on drugs at the time, as I had previously suggested. Apparently, her incoherent rambling was the result of something called a “reality distortion field” – which, I’m assuming, is some sort of strong magnetic field generated by a device (similar to the one I reported on here,) that Apple Computers developed to assist in their mind control. My apologies to her and her family.

The hell? As said in “Welcome to the Balamb Garden Network”: He’s hitting the consipracy cookie jar.

The parts about Pokemon and Macs being propaganda cracked me up.

Shows like Pokemon, which features animals “evolving” into new forms, and popular movies like Jurassic Park and X-Men provide a continuous cultural fog of Evolutionism that is impossible for innocent children to escape from.

Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called… Darwin! That’s right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don’t advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an “Open Source” license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, “lickable” buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

Those lines made me chuckle.
This is exactly why I can’t stand religous fanatics (fanatic Christians being my most hated)

I dunno. Is it just me or is retardation a prerequisite to being a Christian as they define it?

O…K…

this guy is an uber-idiot.

Yeah. This is obviously a joke site. Look at the Kidz Corner.

Point. I tend not to think this sot of stuff through.

http://www.cafeshops.com/objectivemin.3749749

lol! Yeah, it’s gotta be a joke site. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Originally posted by Astral
[b]http://www.cafeshops.com/objectivemin.3749749

lol! Yeah, it’s gotta be a joke site. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/b]

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God’s Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

Yeah, this is definitely a joke site. A very well thought out and executed joke site. Kudos to the creator.

facepalms I take this sort of thing too seriously.

Originally posted by StarStorm
facepalms I take this sort of thing too seriously.

Don’t feel bad.
I thought it was real to.

This is the second hardcore catholic site i’ve seen that was a joke, its pretty funny.

“Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.”

HELL YEAH! ^^

This is great! Unfortunately, I just know that someone, somewhere, is going to take this seriously.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
This is the second hardcore catholic site i’ve seen that was a joke, its pretty funny.

These guys are parodying born-again Christians, not Catholics.

It looked to fishy to me, so I didn’t buy it. Looks like I’m right :yipee: . Yeah, religious fanatics can drive me nuts too. Go and practice whatever religion you want, just don’t bombard the news and media with your teachings please.

…“lickable” buttons…
Hmmm…

picks himself off the floor That was just great.

heh, i remember coming across some kind of ‘christian games reviews’ site, but i’ve since lost the address i’m afraid.