OMG!!!

flyingmonkeyhuggleofdoom

:slight_smile:

Remember to show us your tan.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says Welcome Back, and steals your tan and the tatoo from your avatar.

Welcome back DT.

Welcome back! :smiley:

Now if that isn’t a warm welcome! Thanks guys! :smiley: :smiley:
Anyways, I actually posted my journal, but included too many smilies and now everything is gone :fungah: And now I don’t even have backup. I guess I’ll make it as short as possible then:

Travelled in 35 hours to brazil (over germany), ate during the first week about 46-52 mangos for breakfast (yummy, my favorite fruit ^^)and countless others in my freetime (I wonder if there’s a world record?) and was at the beach the whole time. And I met my cute little nephew ^^ He’s 2 years old now. What else…oh, I was 2 days too late to be struck by a bomb 2 hotels away from ours. Still we changed hotels 3 times because our room was at the 10th floor and the elevator didn’t work.
Oh, and some bus my cousin was in was attacked by some guys in machine guns when he wanted to visit us.
Germany: I drew lotsa pics I posted in the media forum wink wink nudge nudge and bored myself to death at my granny’s. I mean, c’mon. She was watching TV all the time (schwarzwaldklinik about some vet. The highlight was cow berta breaking her leg and this fact was discussed with her 2 sisters at the daily 4p.m.- tea where you get stuffed with cake until you can’t see it anymore.) and so I went drawing and listening to some CDs I bought. Visited some internet cafes, they were my oasis… and also visited all my old friends in hamburg.
And went shopping of course :kissy: LOOOOTS of shopping. You wouldn’t think that the “I’m from china- cough cough”- thing works, but surprisingly it did. It was my secret weapon wherever I went.
Then we flew home. :kissy: And here I am.

Hmm. Once again, I’m late at these things. Welcome back, DT.