OMG New Streets of Rage!!

http://www.tokyopia.com/articles.asp?articlesid=38

Or not, either way, its interesting to see the ideas that Sega of America canned. This makes me want to go dig out my genesis and play my old Streets of Rage games though. :too bad;

Happy hapy happy!!! From all SEGA games ever made, the ones I liked the most were those from the Streets of Rage series :slight_smile: We should have more games like those !!!

I know what you mean, Ren. I loved the Streets of Rage series. I seem to recall there being a rumor that SoR 4 is supposedly in development for PS2 or something like that. I figure if Shinobie gets a new game why not SoR?

Gods, I effing LOVED Streets of Rage…this could be goood. ^^

You do realize this is from the dead Dreamcast version that was started early on in the DC’s life, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gah, streets of rage OWNED… this should, nay, MUST be re-made in glorious 3D-o-vision!

…Or at least attempted, given Sega’s track record. :expressionless: Still, we shouldn’t be denied- although I would much prefer a new Golden Axe game (hands up, who didn’t find it pervertedly amusing to kick the crap out of those little dudes with the sacks of potions? :wink:

Which makes me thing, asides Sonic, almost all the games for Genesys I ever liked involved senseless hack’n’slash.

I loved Golden Axe 1 & 2, but I think 3 lacked something. Same goes for Streets of Rage. Still, I loved these series so much :yipee:

I personally consider Streets of Rage far superior to Golden Axe. That game series is among my favorites, next to Street Fighter II, its Super version and the Sonic games. I still remember the days when I used to play Sonic 3 & Knuckles until I had everything maxed out. :stuck_out_tongue:
Not that I’m bashing Golden Axe, but I think there was something missing.

Golden Axe > Rage

Should be interesting. There are few good side-scrolling games anymore. The Bouncer was only average.

Starts begging Sega

I think maybe we should get a petition going somewhere and send it to Sega expressing our desires for a new Streets of Rage game, or something. Most of my favorite Genesis games seemed to be hack n’slash games as well, with the exception of Sonic and a few others of course.