OMG! Can't anyone get it right?

Okay, this is really pissing me off. I bought a CHRONO CROSS soundtrack on ebay, and when it got here, it was a CHRONO TRIGGER soundtrack. So I had to send it back and get a refund because they didn’t have the CHRONO CROSS soundtrack like the auction stated.

So after all that, I buy another CHRONO CROSS soundtrack on ebay from a different seller. Today I open the package, and it’s another CHRONO TRIGGER soundtrack when it also specifically said “CHRONO CROSS” and had some of the songs listed such as radical dreamers or something. So now I am waiting to see if they have the right item to send me or if I need to get another refund.

This is driving me nuts! What is the big confusion between the two games other than they both have the word CHRONO in them? Does anyone know where I can get a CHRONO CROSS sound track from somewhere where they actually can differentiate between CHRONO CROSS and CHRONO TRIGGER?

THere has to be someone out there who can tell the difference between the words CROSS and TRIGGER.

Cross = Rocks?

Legally I’m afraid not, but you can download it with no problems.

I can SO see someone taking these comments as if they were together. :3

That sucks. Why don’t you just get it from an official website or something?

You should be happy, Trigger is much better than Cross.

:kissy:

Well, I already have the chrono trigger ost, so I don’t want another copy. I have tried looking on some other websites, but the ones I have checked don’t have it either.

Chrono Cross

Trigger is better than Cross… But Cross’ music is better. lol

yea because its probualy has better music :get it?:

sorry :bowser:

Ah!!! Evil Double posts!!!
You can just edit your old one you know.

The ebayers you bought it from probably just sold you bootlegs anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d say download it or buy it from a site like gamemusic.com.

what?

Too bad you couldn’t find a Chrono Trigger OST seller…

He has a point, there are some things you NEVER buy from eBay:

GBA games
Consoles
CDs
In fact just plain don’t buy interactive media from it.

GOD DAMN YOU HONG-KONG!!

Buy Winchcome Pots Like My Mum.

Big Nutter
All arrived OK…

I’ve bought a few Saturn games from it, all perfectly legit. I’ve also bought a legit Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean OST from it too. Thanks Kero. :smiley:

AWESOME! MY FINAL FANTASY XII PRE-ORDER COPY JUST ARRIVED! EVEN THOUGH IT’S 10 MONTHS PRIOR TO IT’S RELEASE! AND ALL I PAID WAS $100!!!

Then you have better luck than me.