Okay...let's do this over

Sorry…I can get pretty emotional, and I will admit that. Maybe I was pretty harsh 'cause I was in a fowl mood, but to hell with it, we all have our bad days! Anyways…I’m sorry.:eek:

Anyway, I wanna get to know you all better…without too much whining and all that. Maybe I do need to grow up…but this is the way I am. I grow stronger from my experiences, so it seems, and I think I did from this. So…let’s redo, okay?:yipee:

Works for me. huggles :kissy:

Yes… YES! OH GOD, YES! FLOOD US WITH TOPICS ALL OVER! POST HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF THREADS ABOUT THE SAME THING AND LET THE OLD ONES DIE WITH 3 REPLIES! YEEEEEES! DO IIIIIIT!

Huggles back Thanks, Chrono! I’m glad to see you wanna restart. Anyways…have you posted to be a part of my RPGClassics ficcy yet? :kissy:

How could we not forgive you? You’re a pretty lil’ angel, and well, even if I were to say or think you were a 32 year old overweight pedophiliac man from Bangkok, it wouldn’t make a difference.

Alright! Alright! I’m on it! Let’s start the never-ending, no-subject in particular chit-chat!! :victoly:

Thanks, Zeppelin! Glad to see your like this!!

Don’t post twice ina row, please. It’s called double posting and is against the rules. See that small edit button? You can correct your old posts with it to add stuff in case you forgot something by clicking on it.

Thanks, Dragon’s Tear!!

Actually, you can post twice in a row when the double post hack is working, and it edits the second post into the first one, also bringing the thread back up to the top of the page. It’s a nice feature…

Cool stuff!!

Another “cool thing” is the PMing function. You can send other members private mesages (like e-mails), what I just did. In short: check your PM :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, 'cause I get an instant message that tells me if someone’s sending me a private message. Oh yeah…I’ve replied

AHHHHHH!!! MUST YOU REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE POST WITHOUT INTERUPTION!!! WHAT ARE YOU???

Well EXCUSE me then! I have to go now, but I’ll be around later, preferably tomorrow. See ya!

We can’t all be manly fish like you Vorpy

Originally posted by Curtis
Actually, you can post twice in a row when the double post hack is working, and it edits the second post into the first one, also bringing the thread back up to the top of the page. It’s a nice feature…
The key words being “when” and “working”.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Yes… YES! OH GOD, YES! YEEEEEES! DO IIIIIIT!
Yeah, take it all! mph mph mph

Dear god Charl, I love you.

And did ya notice mate, that she’s an Aussie too :wink:

We have for a reason, Lady.