Okay guys, seriously, where's the Stardust thread?

No really, why is there not one already? I searched and everything. :frowning:

Anyway, this movie was truly awesome, and is, I think, the best movie I’ve seen all year. Everything was spot on. I especially loved the seven brothers and Captain Shakespeare, though in truth, I enjoyed all the characters.

So anyway, who else loved this movie? If you say no, go die please. right now. >:(

Also, reanimated corpse fight.

If the only 2 reasons I would be willing to see it were:

1. Ricky Gervais
  2. Robert De Niro

Would you still recommend it to me?

Eh. It was a good movie, but not great. It had a few flaws, some of the effects were downright cheesy. But I’ll have to agree about how the seven brothers and Captain Shakespeare were awesome. Best parts of the movie, really. I enjoyed it in theatres, but I won’t be looking to pick it up on DVD.

I liked it! It was very Princess Bride-ish. :slight_smile: <3

All the characters were great, but the ruthless Captain Shakespeare was the best one, no contest.

This is one of the few movies I’ve seen these past few months didn’t disappoint me. I enjoyed it. I didn’t like Robert DeNiro in it though :(.

We must be careful.

He has a fearsome reputation.

And yes Kero, yes I would. Quite a bit.

As for you, Spoony, you can just go die. :frowning: Or I dunno, not get the DVD, I guess. I will be, though.

Haha, that movie was the most cliched piece of garbage I’ve ever seen. The interaction between the two main characters ( I don’t remember their names or who played them) was so annoying I wanted to shoot them both in the face.

I saw it with my cousins on opening day. We all liked it a lot. What was funny was that both my cousins were crying at the end, from happiness. xD I had to tell them to calm down so many times. Anyways, I agree, one of the best movies I’ve seen this past year. (Although, from what some people on this thread are saying, I guess it’s a love it or hate it kind of thing.)

When I saw this thread I got excited cause I thought you were talking about Super Stardust HD. But instead you’re talking about some shit movie :frowning:

You just ruined my day. I hope you’re satisfied.

Well, that’s alright. I guess.

I usually go more for ruining people’s lives with one statement/action. Apparently I do it to people I know on a regular basis.

I guess I can settle for your day, for now. :confused:

Also, fuck you, the movie was good. :frowning: You just didn’t like it.

I didn’t see it. Or want to. I didn’t know it existed before this thread.

What I did wanna do, is orbit planets, destroying meteors and giant robots with flamethrowers.

The book is good, which means that I probably don’t want to see the movie, either. I tend to get irrational after I read the book, if you know what I mean.

I thought he was talking about Gundam =/