OKAY.... BEST SUMMONER/CALLER....Third time's the charm

OKAYYYYYYYYYY…

Best Summoner/Caller!!!

Oh, and my vote goes to Rydia!!!

Rydia. Besides the fact I think she looks hot, she also grew up among the summoned monsters, too. At an accelerated time, too, to help her friends save the world, I might add.

Val, I think we share the same feelings for Rydia.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Rydia. Besides the fact I think she looks hot, she also grew up among the summoned monsters, too. At an accelerated time, too, to help her friends save the world, I might add.

Rydia, for reasons already stated, and because I LARPed as her.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker

Rydia, cause he’s wearing green, and has black magic… Garnet had some good white magic, but I still like Rydia more.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Yuna…

NO! Dammit I choose Rydia too. The hair is funky

Rydia is cool. She’s got the sharpest tongue around, and has a nice style.

Rydia because she just ruled altogether

I chose Yuna, for all round Yuniness…

Don’t shout.

Please?

Garnet cause she was beautiful, and summoning Alexander with Eiko rocked.

I have to go with Rydia. My first favorite FF character. And I like her green hair plus some of the things she did during the story. But I’ll keep spoilers out of the topic.

St.Ajora

I picked Yuna because I haven’t played the other games. And the fact that she could single-handedly anhilate the rest of my party. That might change if I could find enough lvl 4 key sphere’s to get to Ultima.

Rydia.

RydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydiaRydia.

Need I say more?

To say Rydia enough times would crash the entire board, internet and the global economy.

St.Ajora