ok, so, forget every other movie you ever liked

because I guarantee that for a good many of you, this will be your new favorite!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/sin_city.html

Frank Miller’s, <b>Sin City</b>

(April 1st)

HOLY SHIT THEY MADE IT! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

All we need now is a Transmetropolitan movie penned by Warren Ellis and Hollywood will be exonerated.

dude, Robert Rodriguez, the director (Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Spy Kids) actually insisted that Frank Miller co-direct the movie with him!! Rodriguez quit the Director’s Guild in order to do it.

I would have preferred Ronin, but this is still awesome.

We need a Watchmen movie.

Oh. My. Good. God.

told you!!

984: Watchmen is currently under development. David Hayter has written a screenplay people like. Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem for a Dream) was going to direct but due to scheduling conflicts he’s dropped out. The current director is Paul Greengrass, a British indie director who recently did the Bourney Supremacy (the sequel). The guy who starred in Shaun of the Dead has mentioned he’s a possibility to play Rorsach. Slated for a late 2005 release I’ll wager. It’d be very difficult to do, Terry Gilliam once struggled with it throughout the 80s but couldn’t make the movie work. Hayter allegedly has it, but we’ll see.

Solid Snake is doing it already (edit; done, apparently), but they cut the “I did it thirty-five minutes ago.” line and turning it into “I did it just now.” CLICK, which is fucking blasphemy. >=(

Ozymandias wouldn’t stand for this. >=(

Holy…

speechless

:scream:

I may sound uncultured for saying this,and please don’t kill me,but,why all the exitement?

Sin City = Bigass comicbook series

Sin City movie = Bigass movie

Comic book ahhh,that explains it,I never knew much about comic book’s outside of DC and Marvel and even then is just old information,guess it’s my old bro who would be exited about this.

well to be honest, I know nothing about the comics until I heard about this movie. I think the trailer very well stands on its own. Czech it out, it looks so interesting.

Sin City was one of the most awesome comic series of the decade, along with Preacher and Transmetropolitan. You should read it. Now.

I spent an hour trawling through Amazon and Ebay last night :stuck_out_tongue:

No it won’t be!

Sin City is what got Dark Horse comics started, isn’t it?

It looks nice, but of course, since my preference is in drama and tends towards non-Hollywood films, I doubt that I shall like it that much.

you should definitely give it a glimmer when it comes out in April Percival. If my movie sense is correct, I think this is gonna be hugely good.

Sin City didn’t technically get darkwars started, but it really helped to do so…

What about the actual TMNT comics, the Mirage ones? Puppet Master?