OK, maybe not EVERYBODY...

http://www.rednova.com/news/stories/3/2003/08/19/story003.html

I hope no one’s surprised by their behaviour…

Well year not too big of a surpise, there are way too many small downloaders and would probably be a waste of money trying to sue them as most of them are poor.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

I wonder how small a small user would be? :ponders:

Originally posted by Pierson

I wonder how small a small user would be? :ponders:

Gary Coleman. XD

plays a rimshot, suitable for one-liners, on the drums

No major surprise, there.

They’d never be able to get them all. The movement is too widespread and popular.

And too decentralized [viva la revolution].

Yes, I viva.

/me has a pentium with Gnutella on it. Nevermind that it’s not connected to the internet, but I’m vivaing, beleive you me!

I’m going to go download LimeWire. Excuse me.

When are they going to realize they’re about to sue people without any money, and that lawyers to expect to, and will make certain they do, get paid? Unless the Record Industry of America comes across a pair of ‘Glasses of God How Could I Be So Blind + 10’ by the end of the month, they’ll be bankcorrupt before Wertigon can advertise for the GPL.

Wow, I never really saw this before… It says something that it was written in Washington. I live in Canada, so maybe it affects the music stuff over here as well. I think that is what happend to Napster right? Kazaa is still doing fine…

Originally posted by Nulani
When are they going to realize they’re about to sue people without any money, and that lawyers to expect to, and will make certain they do, get paid. Unless the Record Industry of America comes across a pair of ‘Glasses of God How Could I Be So Blind + 10’ by the end of the month, they’ll be bankcorrupt before Wertigon can advertise for the GPL.

That was classic, Nul. :wink:

I guess this whole thing is like speeding tickets. You only get them if you’re going faster than everyone else. Doesn’t matter if you’re 20 over the limit, as long as there’s someone else going 30 over. :stuck_out_tongue: