Ok, I'm bored, thus I have a question...

Alone in the Dark, Super Mario World, & the first Myst :moogle:

All The Tony Hawk Games. Wait, they already made soundtracks for them. Super Metroid and Shinobi.

I liked the redone music for Super Mario Allstars.

Hmm… the soundtracks from Megaman games, Super Mario games, and that Pepsi guy game for the SNES. The theme for the first level was cool. Although I can’t remember what it was for the life of me. Just that I liked it a lot.

Pepsi guy…? Are you sure you don’t mean Cool Spot (7up)?

Ya, that’s it. The 7-up dude. I don’t why the hell I was thinkin’ pepsi… maybe cause the symols look sorta alike. They’re both dot lookin’ things.

Tough choice. I agree with DG about GGXX. As for the other two, I’d choose Actraiser and Rise of the Triad (RotT doesn’t get nearly the amount of publicity it should anyway).

I really liked the kirby theme song, and a few of the others like the fountain of dreams were pretty good.

The first level of Axelay is a great tune.

I also remember liking the music from Tie Fighter a lot back in the day.

Megamen (especially Bubbleman stage MM2)
Dynasty Warriors 3 (4 has bizzare music sometimes)
and, uh… Super Mario!!! Of course! Greatest video game music ever!

Turrican 2, DKC2 and Sonic Adventure 2. 'Nuff said. =P

Streets of rage, Mario and um… something else.

I forgot about Streets of Rage. That music was good, and it was cool fighting game.

GTA: Vice City.

All others pale. BOW before the 80’s.

Bow.

Back in the day, Megaman 2 (NES). I used to hum a couple of the themes from the stages of that while I was out and about. So, yeah, I’ll throw that on there.

And I’ll dittohead Super Metroid (SNES).

Also, the soundtrack to EA Sports’ MVP Baseball 2003 is starting to grow on me. It has The Donnas, for one [mmmmmmm…girls with loud guitars…] and several other pretty good cuts. And quite a few mediocre ones, too. But it’s actually okay. Being a sucker for licensed soundtracks (see #1 on my list), so this warrants an honorable mention.

I like a lot of the tunes from GTA3, as well. Including the “mission passed” bass funk riff.