Ok...Except For Bahamut! Which was your fav Summon?:P

Tooo many Bahamut fans!! What happened to the Good old Shiva Fans? :moogle:

Bahamut ZERO. :stuck_out_tongue:

…What? It isn’t just Bahamut. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tonberry. Duh.

Mist Dragon

Odin!

Diablos.

OTHER than Bahamut? That takes all the fun out of it. I guess I’ll with BahamutXero and Bahamut ZERO.

If you’re taking out Bahamut, I predict Shiva to be the winner. My vote still goes to Yojimbo.

Can’t choose one: Ifrit, Leviathan or Anima.

Shiva! :yipee:
Though I think Anima was pretty kewl…

I’m going to have to place my vote for Alexander. But Odin, and Yojimbo, come in a close second.

My vote goes to Alexander. Shiva was second, though.

Alexander, FF7. I do favor Ifrit in FF8, though.

I’d say Odin, I’m a total Norse Mythology nut. Second favorite goes to Leviathan.

What is wrong with you people!? Have you no taste! Shiva is the coolest (in more ways than one…) summon ever! Danryd, you have great taste, along with anyone else who puts Shiva before any other summon (except maybe Bahamut…) but Bahamut is excluded from this! Besides…in my opinion he’s tied with Shiva…

I’d say Cactuar, those things just rule…

Originally posted by Lady Angel
Shiva is the coolest (in more ways than one…)

Were you afraid we wouldn’t get the pun if you didn’t point it out for us Angel? (Actually, I wouldn’t have, but I’d rather not as well).

As for what is wrong with me, throughout highschool track I ran the 2-mile (3200) on a cinder track. And I ran a 3000 on a 160 meter track (17 3/4 laps). That would screw anybody, physically and mentally.

Originally posted by demigod
As for what is wrong with me, throughout highschool track I ran the 2-mile (3200) on a cinder track. And I ran a 3000 on a 160 meter track (17 3/4 laps). That would screw anybody, physically and mentally.

That’s like a 40,000 on the “off-topicness scale”

wait . . . so was that . . .

Griever… Hahaha.

Of course Diablos, it’s THE MOST charismatic GF on the game.

ALEXANDER, THE BIG HOLY ROBOT OF JUSTICE AND LASERY DOOM!