oh my f-ing god

God almighty, that’s just nuts- 4 years old, for crying out loud!? Imagine what they’d be like when they’re 21, terrifying prospect… :thud: :thud:

Takes out a notepad and writes under ‘places not to go’ Russia

Originally posted by Neb
God almighty, that’s just nuts- 4 years old, for crying out loud!? Imagine what they’d be like when they’re 21, terrifying prospect… :thud: :thud:

They’ll be in their bed because they won’t be able to go out of that bed.

-_-

That’s all i can say.

That’s one hella preschooler to weigh over 120 pounds at 4 years of age.

This is a disgusting and deplorable farce, and an insult to the concept of sporting competition…

…Letting the match end in a draw like that, this is shameful! The People Deserve To See A Winner!

:get it?:

“After the boys tied on the mat, they went off to celebrate Bibilauri’s fifth birthday.”

However, during the festivities, Khotokhov hit Bibilauri over the head with a Fischer Price plastic wrench, sending him to the hospital. Look for a rematch to settle the score once and for all between the Titanic Toddlers August 29th Exclusively On Pay Per View…

originally posted by BahamutXZero:

Now if it were two hot drunk Russian blondes, I may change my mind.

…and the concept for the next T.A.T.U. video is born…

Originally posted by Neb

Most likely dead.

Am I glad this isn’t a prime example of humanity: We’d be doomed. Not that, that is a change from the usual prospect.

Those four year old weight more than me: A lot, even.

They are fantastic kids,'' Tediashvili said.These two giants give off such positive vibes. We Russians and Georgians should follow their example.’’

What, get really fat and wrestle?

I wonder if Tediashvili is Sabins last name.:hmm:

The mind reels.

Russia is the next country after the US for weight issues.