Oh my, an actual model! It may not be a hoax after all.

The Phantom!

If it’s a hoax they are going all out, cutting no expense or humiliation. The Phantom may be released afterall. It’ll fail miserably, but that’s not the point! Part of the problem though si that their plan seems to only go after XBOX Live! users (console players that like to pay a subscription).

Thppt. I’ll put more stock in it when I actually see it used.

Originally posted by StarStorm
Thppt. I’ll put more stock in it when I actually see it used.

Yeap yeap

Just thought I’d bring this up.

I can like the idea behind the console, but it comes too soon. The broadband technologies are still too slow. Too few have broadband. And too few are willing to pay an extra montly fee.

But before I proclaim it doomed. I’m going to wait till we see it actually get released.

The Phantom will fail, plain and simple.
If it DOES exist that is.

The thing is, they said they are only going to sell it online.
I’m sure most casual gamers wouldn’t be aware of that.

Im going to laugh so hard when these people get sued for ripping off “DARKSTAR”

Where do the controllers go?

Originally posted by Sinistral

Either those slots at the top-middle of the system (they are wedged into the corner between the front and the top) are the controller ports (theres five of them), or, more likely, the system uses brain waves to put you in the game, so your’ in the game!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they say thats the case.

Either those slots at the top-middle of the system (they are wedged into the corner between the front and the top) are the controller ports (theres five of them), or, more likely, the system uses brain waves to put you in the game, so your’ in the game!
That’s funnier than my remark, which would’ve been: Wherever you freakin’ want them to, it’s the Phantom!

Originally posted by Sinistral

There are no one. It is controlled with brain impulses. *Nod, nod.

It uses the Force.