Oh God this is so awesome.

Shadow of the Colossus’ EU site.

I know a lot of people HATE websites with so much extraneous shit in it, but this, this is a work of fucking art. Every game should have a website like this one and everyone should buy Shadow of the Colossus since it’s an incredible game and we need the dev team to not go broke.

Pretty spiffy.

Can you explain to me why it’s such an incredible game? It was fun when I played it at a friends, but it didn’t look like much more than graphics, to me. Even so, I’m still considering buying it

Because it’s ART bitch.

No, but seriously. The game looks really incredible and the audio is awesome. The gameplay is simple, but when you fight those massive bosses it really feels special. It’s just a short, fun, incredible adventure.

It’s atleast worth a rental.

We are underwhlemed, precious.

It’s sad that the website is multiple times better then the game itself. SotC is complete shit and I’m not just saying that because I’m eternally pessimistic and so on and so forth.

Yeah, it’s definately not for everyone. I personally loved it but if you wanted something more than boss fight after boss fight I can see how it would look crappy when you finally got around to it.

Man, I made a thread about this game a couple months ago and it only got one reply! I’ve only played the demo and I really enjoyed it. I don’t know if I’ll buy it though, I’ll probably just borrow it from a friend.

That’s because your thread sucks and everyone hates you. >:(

HAHAHAH AMERICANS LOOK WHAT WE GET HAHAHAHA

Dammit, it’s Ico all over again. :frowning: EU gets all the spiffy extras with the game, we get nada.

I already knew that but you didn’t have to rub it in. :frowning:

And wow… you get some extra pieces of cardboard with your game… how awesome… Is there anything different with the PAL version of the game, or is it just the fancy packaging?

Are those posters, or trading cards?