Ogre battle

all my knight have 0 in cha and ali why ??? :wave:

Most likely, because they’re at least two levels higher than the enemies they fight. That affects character ali and cha. And I think how often they fight at night also affects it, but don’t quote me on that.

I think you can ali by fighting creatures several levels higher than you, and raise cha by liberating towns, which must be done with high ali characters at the risk of killing your reputation.

Welcome to the world of Ogre Battle, expect to spend a lot of time trying to manipulate your ali and cha.

thx Ogre battle is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG game i need practice i want my paladins :S :thud:

If all your knights have 0 cha and ali, I would suggest ditching them and hiring new ones, or demoting these knights to fighters and upgrading them into an evil class. It’s VERY hard to move ali and cha that much.

Evil classes need charisma too so that wouldn’t exactly help. Just have them sit out a few stages and then come in and fight much harder enemies.

I’d say just get rid of them. It is extremely hard to raise ali when it’s that low. Even when you have 0 ali and you’re a few levels BEHIND…if you kill units with high ali, you will either drop, or stay at 0. Hopefully you’re near the stage to recruit Tristian…with him you don’t really need to worry about low ali, cuz you can always recruit high level/ali knights with him.

If you’re not, just stick with your nights. Muses work well in substitute, and Evil Ones, if you’re ali is in the high lows…

The whole “ali and cha” thing ruined Ogre Battle for me. If you so much as screw up once, everyone in the world hates you.

Another good way to raise your Ali. and Cha. is to fight the undead (Ghosts, Skeletons etc.) they will always have 0 Ali and Cha. which will give you a good gain in both everytime you kill some.

And the lord dist command, “THOU SHALT NOT NECROPOST!”

Not being a vigilante or anything, just a smartass.

…and that’s what I like about you Val :kissy: .

Originally posted by d Galloway
The whole “ali and cha” thing ruined Ogre Battle for me. If you so much as screw up once, everyone in the world hates you.

Agreed.