Official "What did you Give for Christmas"

Nothing.

Originally posted by Nulani
Nothing.

Not even a new avatar for Kor? :slight_smile:

That was obtainable on Sinister Masquarade all along, so no.

Brother 1-Calvin and Hobbes books and a far side t-shirt
Brother2-SMB3
Mother-Chocolate
Father-Whole lot of dilbert stuff

My parents - a DVD player (my brother and I split this one)
My mom - a day spa gift certificate
My dad - the same amount in cash for his fishing fund
My brother - an Eddie Bauer gift certificate and a Best Buy gift certificate

My grandparents (both sets) - movie gift certificates (so we can go together) and a commitment to spend more time with them

Grandparents : Boston College coffee mugs
Mother : Doctor Zhivago (DVD)
Father : The Magnificent Seven (DVD)
Brother : Die Another Day (DVD)
Sister : Finding Nemo (DVD)

Friend 1 : Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights (CD)
Friend 2 : Liz Phair - Whitechocolatespaceegg (CD)
Friend 3 : Rap Music inspired from the movie Scarface (CD)
Friend 4 : Radiohead - The Bends (Vinyl)

Mom: Chicago (DVD), Bealtes 1 Album (CD)
Friend: Family Guy Season 2 (DVD)
Friend 2: A 1/4 an ounce of weed
Friend 3: A hit of exstacy
Friend 4: A pipe featuring her favorite colors

Druggies are so easy to shop for.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]Mom: Chicago (DVD), Bealtes 1 Album (CD)
Friend: Family Guy Season 2 (DVD)
Friend 2: A 1/4 an ounce of weed
Friend 3: A hit of exstacy
Friend 4: A pipe featuring her favorite colors

Druggies are so easy to shop for. [/b]

This is off topic but how much does the reefer go for in ur area? ARound here its like $7-ish for a joint I think.

AS for giving, I graced my kinfolk with my presence at the clan meeting.

Depends on how much you want, and of what quality.

You can get a nick of low mids for 10, a gram of dank for about $20-25, an 1/8th of mids for $30-35, a 1/4 of firey mids for about $50…

I don’t know about buying joints, I never bought that small. But it all really depends on who the dealer is, how much you’re buying and of what type. Mids is better than average, while dank is the really good shit. Firey mids is way better than average, but not quite as good as dank. If you know the dealer, and have bought from that dealer before, you might get a good deal if you buy quite a bit. For example, the drugs I bought for my friend: a hit of exstacy is about $20, and the 1/4 is about $45, but I knew the guy and I was making a slightly hefty purchase, so I got it all for $50, which is pretty good.

I don’t know about ecstacy prices aroudn here. Big thing here’s weed, crack, and meth. A hit of cracks like $20. Got a cousin that’s fucking addicted to it. I think a dime bag of some low quality weed cost about $10 last I heard or in that ballpark. Haven’t really had any need fro the info so I don’t keep up on it much. I’m broke and have very few connections and have no desires for paying full price. Got a friend though that’ll give me a joint or two if I ever come up to his house to smoke with him… Gotta get aroudn to doing that sometime.

Well, in order to make those connections, you’re gonna have to either naturally befriend a dealer through some regular day type thing, or fork out full prices consistently. By doing that, you prove you’re good for your money, which is all dealers are interested in. After that, hang out with them to show that you are in fact, a friend, and they’ll throw you a bone. Best way to go about this is hang out doing non-drug related things.

Cool, Thanks for the tip. Have to work on that one so I can get some bud at cheap rates if I ever want it.

sister-jewelry box
mom-tenacious d cd and an Anne Rice book
Dad-orchid
brother-some little you can be a fireman toy
Grandma-perfume, sleeping beauty dvd, and a mouse pad
Grandpa-dvd of a hard to find movie
aunt1and2-some little doo dad for fixing your nails and freshening up
dumbuncle-a puzzle of a dragon
cousins 1 through however many there are(I forget)-things that they were into at the moment. From yugioh cards to a sketch book.
Plus I baked all sorts of things and my dad made a cheesecake.

ACtually, instead of buying everyone gifts this year, I took a couple of homeless guys for dinner at a fancy restaurant…

and for the first time in many years… I felt happy… :yipee:

Did you really? Because that’s pretty cool.

I forgot to whom I gave each thing, but I gave games, beverages, toys, clothes etc. I spent all the money I had in two days -_- and found out that being generous sucks.

I only remember these:

Dad: a bottle of Viña Vermeta (fine and dry spanish wine). The thingie was about half of my age.
Mom: a bottle of perfume imported from France. I don’t remember the name of it.

Me and some friends also gathered toys and clothes for kids in an orphanage. I wish people would do it on other occasions other than Christmas too.

CyberCompost - How’d ya like the Blind Guardian CD? My cousin, Whitey, burnt me it. MUY excellente!

Mom+Dad: His + Hers Bathroom Set
Mom: New Blender
Dad: New Gun Carrying Case
Lil’ Sister: Finding Nemo + iZone Camera and 24 Film for it
Old’r Sister: Bruce Almighty + Snowcone Maker

Guy Friend 1: Gray Dualshock2 Controller, Memory Card
Guy Friend 2: Linkin Park Live in Texas + Nickelback The Long Road CDs
Guy Friend 3: Need for Speed Underground for XBox
Guy Friend 4: 25 Dollar Rogers Pay as you Go card + Rogers Pay as you Go Phone (He still has to pay the $50 Activation Fee though)

Girl Friend 1: A $50 watch and some Pajama Pants
Girl Friend 1 [ Through Secret Santa at Work ]: A bottle of perfume
Girl Friend 2: Various Plushies, one of them being a giant Nemo.
Girl Friend 3: A Game Boy Advance (Not SP) Platinum, with Super Mario Advance 4.

Blind Guardian kicks ass. Anyways.

Mom- Rose tea and a moon calendar
Dad- a briefcase. Black leather. Purty.
Grandma- Truffles. And lots of them.

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
CyberCompost - How’d ya like the Blind Guardian CD? My cousin, Whitey, burnt me it. MUY excellente!

Well, I GAVE it to her, but I do have a copy. It is one of my favorite CDs of all time.