Official Notice of Uriel Alert Status

He gave a link to the order of alert systems in his first post.

And I’m trying to remember, what exactly were his crimes against RPGC?

Drat. How are we supposed to explain that we’re not updating as often as we should now?

Threat Conditions and Associated Protective Measures

The site has changed since June 29, 2003. We remain a site at risk to Uriel attacks and will remain at risk for the foreseeable future. At all Threat Conditions, we must remain vigilant, prepared, and ready to deter Uriel attacks. The following Threat Conditions each represent an increasing risk of Uriel attacks. Beneath each Threat Condition are some suggested Protective Measures, recognizing that the heads of Staffer departments and agencies are responsible for developing and implementing appropriate agency-specific Protective Measures:

1. Low Condition (Soylent Green). This condition is declared when there is a low risk of Uriel attacks. Staffer departments and agencies should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures they develop and implement:

1. Refining and exercising as appropriate preplanned Protective Measures;
    2. Ensuring personnel receive proper training on the Website Security Advisory System and specific preplanned department or agency Protective Measures; and
    3. Institutionalizing a process to assure that all servers and regulated subsites are regularly assessed for vulnerabilities to Uriel attacks, and all reasonable measures are taken to mitigate these vulnerabilities.
  2. Guarded Condition (RPGC Blue). This condition is declared when there is a general risk of Uriel attacks. In addition to the Protective Measures taken in the previous Threat Condition, Staffer departments and agencies should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

1. Checking communications with designated inactive or retired Staffers;
    2. Reviewing and updating emergency response procedures; and
    3. Providing the RPGCommunity with any information that would strengthen its ability to act appropriately.
  3. Elevated Condition (Carnage Red). An Elevated Condition is declared when there is a significant risk of Uriel attacks. In addition to the Protective Measures taken in the previous Threat Conditions, Staffer departments and agencies should consider the following general measures in addition to the Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

1. Increasing surveillance of suspicious visitors;
    2. Coordinating emergency plans as appropriate with nearby Staffers;
    3. Assessing whether the precise characteristics of the threat require the further refinement of preplanned Protective Measures; and
    4. Implementing, as appropriate, contingency and emergency response plans.
  4. High Condition (Yellow Dog Democrat). A High Condition is declared when there is a high risk of Uriel attacks. In addition to the Protective Measures taken in the previous Threat Conditions, Staffer departments and agencies should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

1. Coordinating necessary security efforts with General Staff, Op, and Mod enforcement agencies or any Staffer or other appropriate site security organizations;
    2. Taking additional precautions at RPGC events and possibly considering alternative venues or even cancellation;
    3. Preparing to execute contingency procedures, such as moving to an alternate URL or dispersing their Staff; and
    4. Restricting threatened server access to essential personnel only.
  5. Severe Condition (Tutti Fruity). A Severe Condition reflects a severe risk of Uriel attacks. Under most circumstances, the Protective Measures for a Severe Condition are not intended to be sustained for substantial periods of time. In addition to the Protective Measures in the previous Threat Conditions, Staffer departments and agencies also should consider the following general measures in addition to the agency-specific Protective Measures that they will develop and implement:

1. Increasing or redirecting personnel to address critical emergency needs;
    2. Assigning emergency response personnel and pre-positioning and mobilizing specially trained teams or resources;
    3. Monitoring, redirecting, or constraining FTP systems; and
    4. Closing public and Staffer RPGC facilities.

Thank the gods we still have our RPGCKGB.

Wait a sec, Yellow Dog Democrat is a step above Carnage Red? That doesn’t make sense to me.

That’s what the Uriels want you to believe. You might even be one of them, hmmm?

Does anything ever make sense around here? I rest my case.

SPEAK NOT THE NAME, LEST YOU INVOKE HIM!

Nor You do want to invoke a sprite theater, one of my characters is Called Dark Angel. On 2nd Dec I decided to stop them on AGORA and EVIL until earliest 25th Dec 05, which is for an aporpitate reason for bringing them back.

In related News, as a result of The thread of shame:

Once again, AdBlock for the win.

Breathing. Posting here.

I don’t completely get the whole Uriel thing,

I don’t completely get anything.

Shut up Rikku. Well, yeah. I don’t completely get it as I joined after whatever it was that happened happened, but I assume this is a good thing. XP

Well, Idon’t think we have anything of Uriel’s archived, but you should still be able to run a search on him…

Although I agree that to know the horror best, you would have to see him at work.

Ok, so this is an actual person? If so, don’t you think he might’ve gotten older, wiser, & might WANT to come back witha whole new outlook on things? I’m gonna research this person & find him…

…more details at 11.

Don’t fucking necropost.

Holy fucking lol