Of all the things that could crash in front of you on the highway...

got rid of it by soaking up in sand, it says at the bottom on the page.

Big Nutter
“These a van carring bee hives has over turned on the B984. Police warn other motorists to avoid this road until their crumpets are done.”

The bees were probably too busy attacking each other and saving their respective queens to bother stinging the driver much.

…did you all miss the part where his arm had road rash so bad it was to the bone?

Sorry. I think we were all distracted by the part about the nine million bees. :hahaha;

What I want to know is… WHY the hell were thousands of bees in a tractor to begin with?

I was wondering the same thing. It’s also too bad there’s no pictures.

He had to take those bees from one place to another, duh. Did you expect him to take them on a motorbike?

Boo, just bees! Next time make it something cooler! Like… deepest africas giant killer ELEPHANT BEES! Or or LAND SHARKS! Teeheee 9 million land sharks spilling out of a truck XD Oh that’d rock.

:kissy:

If you’re talking about things that’d suck to see heading toward you on the motorway, try Central american rhino beetles. heavily armoured flying cricket balls that have been known to bounce of roof tiles at 30mph, crack them squarely down the middle… and keep going. That’d do your paintjob no good.

And the bees fighting each other to save their queens? Scoop up all the honey from the road, dump it in there, add a sappy bestial love story and you’ve got the next big disney blockbuster :-p

bee afraid, bee very afraid! :ulty:

9 million angry bees, I’d love to see a picture of that.

or better yet…

A video of the bee attack! THAT would be sweet :cool: .

Eden99 has just won the Nutter of the week, Closely followed by the people who have England flags (replace England with apropitate country) on their cars just becouse of the Football.

Big Nutter
Noitcibale winners include Strong Bad.

So it’s alright to have the flag on your avatar but not your car? :-p

omg bee

If a truck filled with bees crashed in front of me… I would roll up my windows and laugh at those not in cars.