Odin Sphere anybody playing?

Okay, so i’ve made a mistake here. I’ve played some of these games before and didn’t like them, just wasn’t aware {or didn’t remember} that they where made by Atlus. Most of these are fail and fail… Guess something about Shin Megami Tensei series hits all the right spots with me… I think for the most part that its not another generic Hero with a sword RPG based around medical times. That and i just like the story… music {Tecno, electronica, rock mixes ftw} And that i can’t use cure 3 and the “ultimate weapon” to slop and/or bash my way to the ending much like every FF {or FF based} game i’ve played.

Yeah, atlus does have alot of suck. :fungah: But they do bring out some epic here and there.

Edit for spelling errors. lol

Facepalms I really should learn internet more, Freaking double posting.

My review, or a rant on how Atlus pisses me off? Or both? :stuck_out_tongue:

Man don’t ask me it’s your blog.

Oh, speaking of gamer blogs my roommate’s girlfriend works for a something (she’s a writer I guess) and they want to give free games to bloggers to review or some shit, I should probably ask the details about whatever they’re doing. I told her I’d try and find some people because I’m clearly not interested as I generally hate the concept of blogging because most people are asstards and think web 2.0 is some kind of thing that they should be excited about.

Hah, I hope my blog doesn’t fall under that category, lol.

Hey, so about that - sounds interesting. When you get the details, call me, cos I won’t have internet for an unspecified time starting in about 120 seconds. I’ll PM you my number.

Last time I checked you weren’t an asstard.